+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 146 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

Is anyone else watching this at the moment?

What an intelligent show. Very well-paced, and the subtleness of the *clues* definitely draws one in. I'm really enjoying it.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Hmmm, the primere was pretty good. I enjoyed it, would've enjoyed it more if my fever wasn't rising heh.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Love it

Within 10 minutes of this show, I knew I was going to be hooked. I think it's great how they have the government consperacy thing going on the outside while the guy is planning the breakout on the inside, and how when something goes wrong, he has to best figure out how to fix it and still stick to getting out on time.

FORT Fogey
    I don't know... I really wasn't paying attention. I found it pretty boring.

"Welcome to Prisoneyland, Fish"

Cute little greeting in a not too cute enviornment. Is Stacy Keech made up heavily, or do you suppose thats what he looks like now?

I didn't watch every moment, but the conspiracy angle looks interesting. But wasn't there one of those on John Doe as well? Didn't help that show survive. Little cute attorney gal, where has she been recently. I thought at first she Doe's gal sidekick from John Doe, but now I'm thinking of another face

I missed it tonight, was it really worth watching? Does anyone know if they're re-running the premiere?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

You can catch it again on Thursday night at 8pm :-) I highly recommend you check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoaster
    "Welcome to Prisoneyland, Fish" Cute little greeting in a not too cute enviornment. Is Stacy Keech made up heavily, or do you suppose thats what he looks like now?
    Loved it. It was lines like this that made me really enjoy the show. Very smart and quick.

I didn't watch every moment, but the conspiracy angle looks interesting. But wasn't there one of those on John Doe as well? Didn't help that show survive. Little cute attorney gal, where has she been recently. I thought at first she Doe's gal sidekick from John Doe, but now I'm thinking of another face
    I never watched John Doe, so I couldn't speak to that. I think the last thing(s) that I saw Robin Tunney in were the movie Paparazzi as Cole Hauser's wife... and I think the first episode or two of the tv show House.

Snowie... I think that you might enjoy the nuances of the character development. The first two shows that aired last night were all about character development and the development of Michael Scofield's plot. If you weren't watching the screen pretty faithfully, you probably missed a lot of the body language, clues, and other subtleties that are important to the beginning of a story.

The thing that I found a little puzzling was
    Click to see Spoiler:
    his tattoo. How exactly did the tattoo change it's appearance... or was that just a special demonstration to indicate that every position of that tattoo meant something in relation to the prison blueprints (as with the Allen wrench at the end)???
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    The thing that I found a little puzzling was
    Click to see Spoiler:
    his tattoo. How exactly did the tattoo change it's appearance... or was that just a special demonstration to indicate that every position of that tattoo meant something in relation to the prison blueprints (as with the Allen wrench at the end)???
    I think it was an optical illusion. You often see those books with pictures with a secret image hidden in it. In order to see it, you are supposed to look into it and then slowly move bavk.... that's my thoery.

I'm not usually a macho prison drama kind of chick, lol, but this one just grabbed me and like someone else said, I was hooked after the first 10 minutes. I'm a sucker for conspiracy stories and I also liked that this one had more of a brain than many other loser shows I've wasted time on before.

The lead character didn't hurt either. I'll watch.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

+ Reply to Thread