+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 146 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

i haven't seen john doe at all. but from the two things i have seen him in, i truly can't say he's a great actor, not bad, but not great. however, i've heard a lot different about his john doe character.

re the newest tidbit
    Click to see Spoiler:
    i've heard that michael's wife is a green card wife, but that he calls on her to start running errands for him. like shipping him a credit card, etc. and that bellick pays her a visit.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk
    I thought his acting was great for the John Doe character, but he is too classy for his Prison Break character.
    But if you saw his character on North Shore you wouldn't think he was too classy. Hotter than heck and extremely bedable, but not classy.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac
    Does anyone know when they will start running the re-runs of this series from the very beginning?

If so, please PM me, because I really do want to get into this one, but I hate to start mid-season.

I don't get cable TV (don't want it -- otherwise I'd never go outside! ) so I have not been able to watch the marathon that I saw advertised recently.

Thanks for any info you may have on this.
    No information yet, Pom, but... I do know that the series is going to run through the end of November and then take a hiatus for a few months (dammitall!) Perhaps when they bring it back (and they're not sure on what night yet) they'll air reruns to catch people back up to speed?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Regular
    Yes a hottie!!! I wonder what he's going to pull bc there's only 17 or a bit less day for the execution!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    No information yet, Pom, but... I do know that the series is going to run through the end of November and then take a hiatus for a few months (dammitall!) Perhaps when they bring it back (and they're not sure on what night yet) they'll air reruns to catch people back up to speed?
    Thanks for that info, Broadway -- I do appreciate it!!!! Now that I've read how much you guys like it, and since it's the type of drama I usually like (as opposed to, oh, say "Providence" or "Family" or something corny and mushy), I will be keeping my eyes peeled.

Heck, I may just jump into it mid-season and worry about getting caught up from the beginning later, as they roll those episodes over.

THANKS!!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    If you've been reading the thread, Pom, you probably have enough info to follow it--I'd jump in now--then we can get your comments, too! Totally selfish on my part!

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs
    .[/spoiler]
    But, I can't wait for the next episode! My TV eye candy are Dominic Purcell and Josh Holloway from Lost.
    Aha - someone else with the same taste in men as myself. Dominic has been a favorite of mine since John Doe. Ruggedly handsome with tremendous presence. And Josh, the super cutie with those devilish dimples gets my blood pumping and owns the screen whenever he is on (they better not kill him).

The younger brother on Prison Break is nice looking but he doesn't ooze sex like Dominic does.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aname
    Aha - someone else with the same taste in men as myself. Dominic has been a favorite of mine since John Doe. Ruggedly handsome with tremendous presence. And Josh, the super cutie with those devilish dimples gets my blood pumping and owns the screen whenever he is on (they better not kill him).

The younger brother on Prison Break is nice looking but he doesn't ooze sex like Dominic does.
    OK, which one is Josh?

And I have to disagree with you about Wentworth Miller (the younger brother).........his eyes, his lips................this man is absolutely delicious!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay
    OK, which one is Josh?

And I have to disagree with you about Wentworth Miller (the younger brother).........his eyes, his lips................this man is absolutely delicious!!!
    Josh (on LOST) = Sawyer, the "bad boy".
    Maybe we can all agree they are all pretty appealing in their own ways? And now back to the plotline...it seems to me that other gang of workers is going to discover the hole in the floor in about 2 minutes--even when the guard stood on it it seemed to give a little. I don't see how they are going to get out of that one unless the workers are called off before they go in.
    I hope the son emailed that picture to someone or many someones before he abandoned the cellphone. It's their best bit of proof that something is wrong.
    Has anyone ever heard of that psychiatric diagnosis before? Or did they just make it up for the show.
    And yay, T-bag getting whacked, but I felt so sorry for his victim(s), even the obnoxious one, sucker that I am.

GRARGH! I fell asleep again! This time, I fell asleep about 10 minutes into the rerun ep and woke up for the last 10 minutes of the new ep.. I woke in time to see the 2 FBI? Secret Service? agents run and look in the bathroom of the bus. Can anyone fill me in? Thanks so much. If I didn't get up around 3:40am every morning, I might be able to make it through!

Can't wait to see next week's ep. Obviously (I hope) they can't go through with the execution, but you never know.

+ Reply to Thread