+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 146 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    Excellent highlights---the only other essential thing is that Lincoln's son snapped a picture of the FBI guy with his gun showing with his cellphone, and the FBI bad guy doesn't realize it. So the kid has evidence that he isn't the killer if he can just get it to someone.
    Actually, if you want to get technical, L.J (Lincoln Jr?) can't prove his innocence with that picture - but it would raise questions that the VP doesn't want asked -as to why someone on her staff would be there with a gun. It's still great for the kid - but its not a slam dunk by any means.
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

Quote Originally Posted by riblit
    Actually, if you want to get technical, L.J (Lincoln Jr?) can't prove his innocence with that picture - but it would raise questions that the VP doesn't want asked -as to why someone on her staff would be there with a gun. It's still great for the kid - but its not a slam dunk by any means.
    Doesn't he only have to prove "reasonable doubt"? Of course a fair trial may be out of the questions.

L.J. needs to e-mail that picture to someone right away in case they catch up to him or he loses his phone.

I would send it to as many people as I could with just a note to keep it on file for you. That way if he loses his copy there is another out there somewhere.

I fell asleep, does he know he has the picture?
    Also, even if he does, who knows what he is thinking beyond being totally freaked out!
    I was really surprised to hear they killed his mom. I was not expecting that at all. I wonder if Lincoln will be told. He would be on a rampage to find his son, I would think.

P.S. Who killed the cat? they must DIE.

L J does know he has the picture, the last shot was of him (I think) in a phone booth and he looked at the picture. I imagine he has no idea who to turn too poor guy and I just hope he doesn't try to see his Dad. I would think they would set a trap for him there. Lincoln knows about the murders and knows his son is being set up for them. He did try to escape but Michael got to him and explained helped him hold on until their plan goes into affect.

The cat killer is unclear, but we are led to believe that it was the head guard, Mr Unlikable. With all the miserable things he did on this show, I predict that he will be most hated for this.

Looking back I just realized that the FBI agents hadn't come there with the plan to kill LJ's parents and frame him for it. They were only after him and the parents got in the way. Photo FBI agent said to the man who killed the mom "This (her death) was her fault, not yours." WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!!

"her fault" for coming home, you know, to her house. why would she do that anyways. (sarcasm)

but in the upcoming weeks it looks like there's going to be a LOT of suprises.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by dberk
    Doesn't he only have to prove "reasonable doubt"? Of course a fair trial may be out of the questions.
    Fat chance of his living to go to trial if they catch him. He should send that photo to dozens of people with a request they keep it,as suggested above, and then hide the phone some place safe. If they find the phone they can no doubt track who he sent the photo to... Better yet would be to ask each of the recipients to send it to several distribution lists and ask each of them to keep it and forward it.
    As in that sci fi show with the dangerous "signal" (Threshold), where the woman scientist said, based on the Paris Hilton tapes it would take about a week to blanket the country with it....
    Re the mom's being at fault for her own death...well, she didn't just stand still when they pulled a gun on her... of course it is her fault she is dead. Surely the agent with qualms will see thru this specious reasoning soon.
    Last edited by PWS; 10-27-2005 at 11:34 PM.

Thanks everyone for the corrections. I hate when you fall asleep halfway through a show-just when it starts to get good!

Hopefully they will show the ep again at 8:00 before a new ep at 9:00.

i was watching blade trinity, i know i know, there was nothing else on, when low and behold dominic purcell appears. i definitely was not expecting him and it was very much a nice surprise! he looked very good!

re prison break (this is a huge spoiler if you haven't yet heard/talked about it. just fair forewarning)
    Click to see Spoiler:
    what do you guys think about michael having a "wife"

+ Reply to Thread