+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 146 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay
    Do you all (or Yall as we say 'round here!) think they'll break out this season? Or do you think they'll carry it over? What kind of direction would a show called "prison break" go if they've already broken out? I want them to break out, but I dont want the show to end!hehehe
    There's only approximately two days before Lincoln's scheduled execution... so yes, I do believe they'll break out.

Plus, there's 22 episodes in the season. There's no way they could drag this out for another 15 episodes. After they break out, they still have to 1) avoid capture, 2) solve the "mystery" of who actually killed the VP's brother, and 3) prove it to people that can do something about it.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Does anybody else think that the attorney, helping Veronica, sounded like he might be a part of Lincoln's and Michael's family. I also think that I may have heard the dialog wrong. Somebody help me!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Can you be more specific about what you think you heard? Personally, I haven't heard anything that makes me think he is part of their family - though I'm definitely open to the idea that there is more to him than meets the eye
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay
    Does anybody else think that the attorney, helping Veronica, sounded like he might be a part of Lincoln's and Michael's family. I also think that I may have heard the dialog wrong. Somebody help me!
    Do you think that because he mentioned his Dad being in prison for 15 years for something he didn't do and how his Dad pretty much kept to himself? It's a possibility. Does any one know what happened to their dad? But I don't think he is part of the family though I am curious about him. I don't think he is with the VP and her group of crazies, but I do think he has his own agenda which just happens to coincide with Veronica's.

Just a quick comment on the quickly approaching execution date....it is entirely possible that the brother will get a stay of execution....the condemned almost never are executed on the first scheduled date. There are all sorts of legal manueverings that can cause a stay to be ordered. Sometimes these stays are for months or years if the legal wranglings are complicated enough, sometimes they are only for days or possibly a few weeks.

I am a Deputy Warden in a prison and I find many parts of this fascinating show to be totally unrealistic, but love it just the same. Our inmates are hooked on it too. Most inmates are not nearly as intellligent as Michael, but there are some that are. I also think the pocket holding sex slave of T-bag is going to end up hurting or killing him at some point. We have a name for what happened to him after his arrival....he was "turned out". The Warden and Captain Bellick are straight out of Shawshank all right...I know a lot of Wardens and they are total professionals. But that wouldn't be as interesting to watch, would it?

If anyone has any questions about prisons in general, just ask. I don't claim to be an expert, but you can't work in this environment for over 15 years and NOT know a good bit about them.
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

FORT Regular
    Man i never saw it coming, the VP! about the show, i think they'll escape and it'll continue as them being fugitives until proving his innocence.

Quote Originally Posted by ElizabethG
    Just a quick comment on the quickly approaching execution date....it is entirely possible that the brother will get a stay of execution....the condemned almost never are executed on the first scheduled date. There are all sorts of legal manueverings that can cause a stay to be ordered. Sometimes these stays are for months or years if the legal wranglings are complicated enough, sometimes they are only for days or possibly a few weeks.
    i think in a "real case" scenerio that would be true. but at the beginning they said that he had a speedy trial, no motions filed, everything happened very quickly because of who it was paying them off and paying for it to be done like this. there's no way the VP will allow for a stay of execution on this, unless there is some miraculous situation that happens.

but you are definitely right about legal manuevers that could possibly occur.

FORT Fan
    the doctor might play a role in the stay of the execution as michael might tell him the plan if she helps him out, by askin her father to approve of the stay, could happen.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel
    michael finds the older man's cat and asks him if he'll start a fire in the guards room. he says no way no how. then bellick talks to the old man about their friendship and how "bob" was only there because bellick got him the job, etc, etc. he actually showed emotion!!. and the older man said no, i can't tell because a snitch is as good as gone. so bellick leaves and then later on the old man comes back to his cell only to find his cat has been killed. this leads him to start a fire in the guard's room so the escape group can get in there.

the other plot: veronica and the DA almost die after veronica's apt is wired with explosives, but the handy man steps in and opens the room for them, thus him dying and veronica and the DA living. they escape and everyone thinks they're dead

and finally the third plot: duncan's son is home alone when the "bad guys" come and hold a gun to him basically going to kill him, but his mom and step father come home. they end up getting shot/killed, while the son runs away and is now being framed for murder.

the last thing we learn in the episode is that it was the Vice President herself that ordered the hit on her brother.

-hope that helps, it's just a quick summary and as you can tell i don't know all of their names.-
    Excellent highlights---the only other essential thing is that Lincoln's son snapped a picture of the FBI guy with his gun showing with his cellphone, and the FBI bad guy doesn't realize it. So the kid has evidence that he isn't the killer if he can just get it to someone.

Quote Originally Posted by ElizabethG
    Just a quick comment on the quickly approaching execution date....
    I agree with Canadian Angel that this will not be handled like a real death sentence. It's great to have an "insider" posting on this thread. I look forward to reading your insights.

Since Lincoln will get out soon, will his son just join them on the lamb. Who can he trust with the photo at this point? Can he send that picture with a message to another phone?

Michael likes the doc, but he can't afford to trust her with his plans. She's too ethical. Once she knows for sure what's going on she will report it or become an accessory.

+ Reply to Thread