+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 146 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel
    -hope that helps, it's just a quick summary and as you can tell i don't know all of their names.-
    No, that was great. Thank you so much

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I am embarassed that I never thought that the VP would be a woman!

I think that T-Bag's "biotch" will be his undoing. The boy's dignity has been deeply assaulted.

There is something very wrong with the attorney that is "helping" Veronica.

This show is Fantabulous!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay

with you saying that makes me go back to the previews for next week's episode where Veronica opens the cabinet door to find a bunch of guns and he asks very oddly, "what are you doing". seems maybe something is up and he maybe is guiding her away instead of helping.

I think that T-Bag's "biotch" will be his undoing. The boy's dignity has been deeply assaulted.
    What happened to his dignity?

i'm not sure if that's rhetorical or not, but i think just with the way he's been treated, made to hold the creepy guy's pocket, made to snitch on that other inmate for "killing" bob when he had nothing to do with it, etc.

So a woman finally is in the VP position and they make her a corrupt, grasping wackjob.

I have only missed one episode. Am I getting this story right. The brother didn't murder the VIP, because he was already dead.....but, he would have murdered him if someone else hadn't gotten to him first?

I see him as a man that would murder. I really don't feel all that sorry for his butt.

Quote Originally Posted by Noreen
    I have only missed one episode. Am I getting this story right. The brother didn't murder the VIP, because he was already dead.....but, he would have murdered him if someone else hadn't gotten to him first?

I see him as a man that would murder. I really don't feel all that sorry for his butt.
    He was there to murder someone, but was told it was some dirtbag. He was going to do it to pay off a debt, I think. His nervousness when approaching the car indicated that he didn't want to do it and had never murdered someone before.

I totally agree on the last 3 points!

I really hope the "biotch" turns on him. Everytime a spoiler says someones gonna die, I hope its T Bag, but it never is!!!

And the DA....Ive been saying that all along, even when V started getting wary about him. I still think somethings not all together with him.

and the show is Super Fantabulous. This is the first show in a while my husband and I can watch together and really get into. He tires of the reality shows pretty early into their seasons.

Do you all (or Yall as we say 'round here!) think they'll break out this season? Or do you think they'll carry it over? What kind of direction would a show called "prison break" go if they've already broken out? I want them to break out, but I dont want the show to end!hehehe
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

FORT Fan
    i have a feeling the last episode will be they are attempting to break out and as they get half way or so, T bag will kill one of the brothers and then they will all get caught as they stop half way....just a thought early on in the season lol

+ Reply to Thread