+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 146 FirstFirst ... 4696136137138139140141142143144145146
Results 1,451 to 1,459 of 1459

Thread: Prison Break

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Prison Break

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3452872;
    After he did that to her, stuff happened, she was apprehended and he came to her rescue so she'd avoid jail. And then he was shot in the back of a van. Miraculously lived...

As per what i was thinking of Sara, im a little relieved because this is supposed to happened to her while Michael is still alive and during those 3 years, so it's obvious she sees it through. So to speak.

Oh, i was tickled when i saw Mahone and Felecia, i didn't see that coming. But in retrospect, she always had his back. Helped him escape, etc.
    Yeah, I admit I did wonder if Felicia had a bit of a thing for him...and if he didn't know it and use it...he could get her to do all those things for him....
    Wait...you mean after they hand stuff over to the UN but before they are walking on the beach Sara is apprehended and Kellerman rescues her? I'm losing track of the order of things...

I could really use a recap of the major points of the plot, LOL. The Company wanted Michael to spring Whistler from the Sona prison because of the information in the birdbook, but why? Was it just to destroy the book because it had information on the location of Sylla? And what, if any, was the original connection between the VP/framing Lincoln for the "death" of her brother and the Company? Was there any connection or was it just the General looking for a man of Michael's talents?

FORT Newbie

I don't have any image of what happens to Sara...it would be nice if the UN gave them all a finder's fee for returning Scylla and donating it to world peace and prosperity. So if there's anything else...?
    Yes, there is something else but I don't want to be the one to tell it...although I will post the wedding photo.

Anyone here from the UK? Sky1 will air the exclusive world premiere of "Prison Break: The Final Break" on Wednesday, May 27 at 10pm.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3452890;
    Yeah, I admit I did wonder if Felicia had a bit of a thing for him...and if he didn't know it and use it...he could get her to do all those things for him....
    Wait...you mean after they hand stuff over to the UN but before they are walking on the beach Sara is apprehended and Kellerman rescues her? I'm losing track of the order of things...

Sorry to confuse you, i responded in reference to someone mentioning Kellerman torturing Sarah which was in season 2. Sara almost getting put behind bars was towards the end of that season as well. And then he testified on her behalf. I hope that Mahone and Felicia are happy, it's cute. In the movie
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Pam has a boyfriend
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Thanks, RB and AL. That looks like a cute wedding dress...

How come some people have seen the movie and it is not being released until July?

FORT Newbie

It's all over the net if you want to see it. A lot of people have been disappointed by it. My understanding is that it was 2 additional episodes that were filmed that were not picked up. So the last aired show "fast-forwarded" so they would have the ability to release these episodes. The most common complaint I've heard is that it wasn't as suspenseful as it could've been because you already know the ending.

I have only seen the 1st hour of the Final Break movie.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The actor who played T-Bag, Robert Knepper, will reprise his role from Prison Break tonight on Breakout Kings latest episode! It's on A&E at 10 p.m.! This show is done by the same people that did Prison Break. Gives me hope! Who knows whom else will drop by?!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread