+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 146 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

I didn't get to see last week's ep so I'm glad they repeated it. The actress who plays the doctor is excellent. I could smell her fear through the TV. On the otherhand the attorney is just awful. I'm forced to ask myself who she slept with to get the role. She's not just unattractive, but bazaar looking and her acting sucks. I saw her on an old Perry Mason show last night and her skills and looks haven't improved.

I don't understand what they thought would happen to get creepy guy out of the equation. They had to know that he would blab about the hole if he were tapped for killing the guard. Short of killing him they are stuck. Of course they could kill him after the escape, but it would have been easier to cover up during the riot. While pocket boy framed the other inmate, he had an odd expression on his face after the guy was dragged away. Maybe he will factor into creepy guy's downfall.

The death of the kid's parents was a shock. Question: There is an armed man in your house. Do you... (1) run to the next room and hide in plain sight and call 911 or (2) get as far away as you can while calling 911? I know she was scared, but she could easily have gotten out the back door. Why didn't the stepdad hit the bad guy again to knock him out? Even if he didn't know he had a gun, he knew he was dangerous or he wouldn't have hit him the first time. I love that the kid took his picture - very smart.

The whole cat thing was very disturbing. When I saw the previews, I got a SNL flashback to Gilda saying "It's always somethin."

"While pocket boy framed the other inmate, he had an odd expression on his face after the guy was dragged away. Maybe he will factor into creepy guy's downfall."

I totally wondered about this guy. I know he's all new but he seems to have an agenda. I think he will roll on T-Bag if he gets the chance. Maybe even kill him. I would.

**sorry about the quote thingy, I don't know how to do it.**

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by xjeff99
    I am one of those PWS. have read all the entries here but have only seen the last 2 episodes of PB. Anything else I need to know that hasn't been said/shown in the last 2 eps thats important in this show?
    We aren't quite sure how it all ties together yet as we've only seen pieces of the star's plan, but he has had the blueprints for the jail tatooed on his body (covered up by a design) and is using that as the way out. Crucial pieces seem to be an exit from the dr.'s office, the exit out of their cell behind the sink or toilet to the crawlspaces that connect to the dr.'s office, and now whatever they are digging. They also made a hole between 2 sets of tunnels in an earlier episode that improved access to the dr.'s office. At one point the star was up on the roof watching as police were called in re the riot and could see which streets the cops used, so he plans to have a car waiting on the one street they didn't use.
    The star was an architect before he got into jail, which he did by purposefully holding up a bank and getting caught in the bank. He also fired his gun into the ceiling so he'd have to be sentenced to time, not just probation. This was so he could get into the jail with his bro who has been framed for killing the VP's brother (a faked videotape) and was due to be executed. The frame wasn't a complete stretch--the bro had been in and out of trouble and went to the parking garage to kill him or beat him up (as a hit for money) as I recall but he was already dead. The brother's ex -wifehad remarried but their kid was having problems, minor crimes, after his uncle (the star) got sent to jail as well. The lawyer woman is another ex girlfriend of the convict brother and broke off her engagement over her interest in getting him out of jail. The other lawyer hooked up with her when she went to one of those Innocence Project places where they turned her down when she asked for help. The VP has been having people killed right and left in an effort to continue the coverup. One of the FBI agent bad guys has not been enthused about this.
    The people in on the escape plan now are: the star's cellmate whose girlfriend is being seduced by his supposed friend (cousin?); a Mafia type (the older guy with the stringy black hair) who is being blackmailed by threats to his family to get out to take care of an informer before he can spill all to the cops I think (this guy cut off the star's toes in an earlier episode to try to make him talk but now they are friends); the brother on death row; the star; and now the slimey rapist type who forces weaker men to be his sex slaves (that's the holding on to his pocket thing symbol). This last guy is much more ruthless than the rest. They've tried to get the older DB Cooper cat guy in on it but he's not interested.
    Whew! I think that's the crucial background info!
    PS oh yes, he has a friendly relationship with the warden as he is helping him build a model of the Taj Mahal for his wife. The bad guys have tried to blackmail the warden also, but he told his wife about the son from an earlier affair instead of giving in. And he visits the Dr. a lot for diabetes related shots and then has to take pills to counter the shots as he isn't really diabetic. He wants to scout out her office for the above escape route, which also seems to involve dropping paper swans down drain holes to see where they come out.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by rupertshoney
    "While pocket boy framed the other inmate, he had an odd expression on his face after the guy was dragged away. Maybe he will factor into creepy guy's downfall."

I totally wondered about this guy. I know he's all new but he seems to have an agenda. I think he will roll on T-Bag if he gets the chance. Maybe even kill him. I would.

**sorry about the quote thingy, I don't know how to do it.**
    Sorry for the double post, but am answering the technical question here... If your computer is not too old all you need to do is click on the "quote" button on the lower right of the box you want to quote. However, it doesn't work for some people, usually those using an older computer so far as I can tell.
    And I agree about the pocket boy...we saw him when he first came into jail I think, looking not happy about his choice. Hopefully he will turn on T-bag. Karma.

Cool, thanks! You know at first I thought he might be an informer sent in by the bad guys...it seemed perfect timing, but then the big guy tried to kill Linc so I had to put it on the back burner. I still wonder though....

I fell asleep halfway through this episode. Can anyone give a play-by-play of last night. The last thing I remember is Michael opening the door and it being the guards rec room.

FORT Fan
    thanks PWS! very appreciative. i think i understand most of it now. going to see if i can download the eps online like i did with lost.

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs
    I fell asleep halfway through this episode. Can anyone give a play-by-play of last night. The last thing I remember is Michael opening the door and it being the guards rec room.
    michael finds the older man's cat and asks him if he'll start a fire in the guards room. he says no way no how. then bellick talks to the old man about their friendship and how "bob" was only there because bellick got him the job, etc, etc. he actually showed emotion!!. and the older man said no, i can't tell because a snitch is as good as gone. so bellick leaves and then later on the old man comes back to his cell only to find his cat has been killed. this leads him to start a fire in the guard's room so the escape group can get in there.

the other plot: veronica and the DA almost die after veronica's apt is wired with explosives, but the handy man steps in and opens the room for them, thus him dying and veronica and the DA living. they escape and everyone thinks they're dead

and finally the third plot: duncan's son is home alone when the "bad guys" come and hold a gun to him basically going to kill him, but his mom and step father come home. they end up getting shot/killed, while the son runs away and is now being framed for murder.

the last thing we learn in the episode is that it was the Vice President herself that ordered the hit on her brother.

-hope that helps, it's just a quick summary and as you can tell i don't know all of their names.-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I give up...........who's Duncan? Are you talking about Lincoln?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

awesome epi last night... it was definitely worth the wait.

i was shocked they killed they burrow's son's mom & stepfather.. i didn't expect that at all... and thank goodness for camera phones, but now where does he go and what does he do... i am thinking he will somehow have to hook up with veronica.

i wish someone would off t-bag already.. that man so gives me the creeps.. i keep hoping his new "love" will do it from the way he seems to look at him all weird.
    Kudos to those who called out the VP herself.. I thought it would have been the VP's wife.. didn't expect them to put a woman in that position. Now I wanna know why she would have her own brother killed.

ps.... prhoshay.. i believe duncan = lincoln..

i also think that the dr has a thing for michael.. of course who wouldn't lol..
    can't wait for next week's show now

+ Reply to Thread