+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riblit
    No worries

and I don't think she's going to be telling anyone about Michael saving her - she figured out that he was lying about how he knew his way around the ductwork etc. I'm thinking she suspects he's up to something - but won't want to get him in trouble. I am looking forward to her next conversation with Michael though!
    i know, i suspected she wouldnt tell anyone, because IF she did, she would have AS soon as she got out of the shed!

But I wish she did... I want Michael to like get an award! But i guess that wouldnt be good tv

I'm glad tonight's show has the hour before it. My husband came home from work and insisted watching football on the bigscreen. So when I went to tape the show I hadn't seen (Michael breaking in to save the nurse/doctor), the darn thing didn't record. It didn't record my Alias either. And it's not a user interface problem!
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Well, he didn't exactly "break in" to save her, but I won't spoil what he did, unless you just insist!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Regular
    i think she should just see for herself Yay new epi tonite! Can't wait, it should be throbbingly suspenseful like every episode; did anyone enjoy the 7 episode marothon yesterday?

I actually watched the marathon and I'm glad I did. This is one of the shows I was going to watch but never got around to it. Now I'm very glad they gave it a full season and the marathon so I got all caught up and can't wait for the new eps.

FORT Fan
    wow...very interesting episode....discuss?

I thought tonights show was the best one so far. I have to say it sort of scares me to think that this can really happen. I had a feeling it went right to the top of the food chain.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Ha! I want credit for guessing earlier that the woman we were seeing as being behind the bad guys was actually the VP herself!
    Very scary show. Excellent. Hope the new people just catching up could follow it.

FORT Fan
    I am one of those PWS. have read all the entries here but have only seen the last 2 episodes of PB. Anything else I need to know that hasn't been said/shown in the last 2 eps thats important in this show?

Excellent ep. And I knew it had to be some one at the top, but I was thinking the President's wife or something. I didn't know it would the THE VP. And what about LJ?? Poor fella..I wonder if they can get word to Veronica or something. Maybe she can help hide him. It's great though that he has a picture of the killer. Interesting too, because he doesn't know it's out there. I can't wait til next week.

+ Reply to Thread