+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 146 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

Well I have been so missing this show & so glad to finally see it back on Monday.. though I think I may have to watch the rerun epi so that I can remember what is going on... lol

Hey all........ the FX channel is apparently running all of the episodes back to back starting at noon EDT (half an hour away!!)
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I am so excited to see the first episodes!!! Now I'm no longer confused on the characters. I absolutely love this show!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Hey all........ the FX channel is apparently running all of the episodes back to back starting at noon EDT (half an hour away!!)
    I'm so glad I came to this thread. I missed two episodes this season...thanks broadway!
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Saw an hour long show with the cast of PB, and they discussed their characters and storylines. It was very helpful. They also discussed their location where the show is being shot, and it is an actual decommissioned prison in Joliet, IL. One of the cells that they are using was the residence of John Wayne Gacy; I think it is the cell of the deathrow brother, Lincoln. And they seem to think that John Wayne Gacy is still on the premises. Did anybody else see this show?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

what channel was it on???
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    what channel was it on???
    FOX!!

I am so excited for the show! Its like the only Show FOX is choosing to air in October!

8:00 Est: Repeat (Part 2)
    9:00 Est: New Episode

I am so excited... we will definitely learn more about the break out!

I cant belive they killed the prison guard!

The rave will definitely be calmed.. I see a huge speech from the warden, I also see the warden getting trouble for not having control.. I see much in the future!

But the part I DEFINITELY cant wait for.. is the telling of the tale that the Nurse will tell about how Michael saved her!! It will be fun to find out what happened!

I am so interested to find out why they are framing Lincoln!!

Aghh!! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the part I DEFINITELY cant wait for.. is the telling of the tale that the Nurse will tell about how Michael saved her!! It will be fun to find out what happened!
    Just to clarify, as this has come up before - she's actually a doctor, not a nurse
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riblit
    Just to clarify, as this has come up before - she's actually a doctor, not a nurse
    I'm sorry for the misunderstanding! .... well they called it the nurses place in the show (i think lol)

No worries

and I don't think she's going to be telling anyone about Michael saving her - she figured out that he was lying about how he knew his way around the ductwork etc. I'm thinking she suspects he's up to something - but won't want to get him in trouble. I am looking forward to her next conversation with Michael though!
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

+ Reply to Thread