+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Prison Break

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Re: Prison Break

Can i just say that i love his facial expressions? lmao! I really do, especially when he's agitated. Scofield is quite astute and ambidextrous. Oh hell, he's intelligent and that still =sexy. It does, it really does. Now that Whistler is in the general population, how will things fare for him? He's attractive but he's no Went. I also think it's funny that even though it's Panama, they ended up in a prison where alot of inmates just so happen to speak english.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I wish there were an international translator for the plot! LOL

Why is Whistler ok now in the general population? I thought his going topside was supposed to be a death sentence. Why was news about where he was so important to bossman? (OK, OK, whatever it took to get Belick clothed.)

Is Michael now in bossman's good graces as a result of the water rescue or does he trust him even less?

How can the kid come up with a gallon of moonshine for any price when half the inmates were ready to riot over water?

Is Whistler the reason the head guy in the US singled out SONA in the first place. An Oliver North kind of thing?

The scene with Sucre was so touching. Any chance they can get back together after, say, season nine?

Come on, Amy Lee, I'll give you Went, just tell me what's happening!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;2585456;
    (OK, OK, whatever it took to get Belick clothed.)
    I know, right?!!!!

I did notice that when Michael was given his thimblefull of water at the beginning, it was like an inch of water. Throughout the next scene, the water rose to about 1/3 full, then back down to 1/4 full, then up again. It was funny! Bad continuity!

I didn't get it about Whistler either... We shall see...

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Did i say that i love Michael's expressions?
    What Whistler apparently did was kill the Mayor's son, or the trap was set for him to takr the blame. One or the other, why is he on the surface and so far hot and healthy is escaping me right now. Btw, Bellick almost makes me feel bad. I reckon that by this ep he was sans underwear as well?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2585581;
    I know, right?!!!!

I did notice that when Michael was given his thimblefull of water at the beginning, it was like an inch of water. Throughout the next scene, the water rose to about 1/3 full, then back down to 1/4 full, then up again. It was funny! Bad continuity!

I noticed that too! When the guy poured him some water, the cup was about 1/5th in depth. When the camera angle changed, it was about half full.

Brooks: Whistler is okay in the genpop now because Michael traded that bit of 'important information' for his wellbeing (although I'm afraid Mahone will have a frenzy and kill him, but I doubt that...he's too handsome to be off the plot after 3 episodes!)

Michael is in the 'Boss's' good grace, yes it seems so.

It seemed that Michael gave him a $100 note...that would get you somewhere. Besides, in the previous episode the kid made it clear he was good at retrieving goodies.

It seems so that when the man (forgot his status) wrote on the note "SONA" that it was a plot to have Michael rescue Whistler.

my Tivo cut off right before the preview [for next week] !!! grrr! i hate when it does that! HA HA at the water cup thing... i noticed too! i loved the part with Sucre... i almost cried...

and what is up with the bird book?

ANTM is LOVE

Quote Originally Posted by ABacardi;2593153;
    what is up with the bird book?
    You know, Linc isn't smart enough to realize a decoy book would be useful. But now that Linc is on the outside he has to serve part of the mastermind role that Michael did in the first year.

I actually really liked tonight's episode. It was thoroughly good with minimal over the top gore.

I couldn't believe that they had Sarah's pic. Was that really the old Sarah? I'm assuming it was probably just photoshopped, but still, was impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2585581;

I noticed that too LOL

Yum @ Whistler, he's a British actor named Chris Vance & he's Yummy
    Evel Dick wins BB8

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2595160;
    I actually really liked tonight's episode. It was thoroughly good with minimal over the top gore.

I couldn't believe that they had Sarah's pic. Was that really the old Sarah? I'm assuming it was probably just photoshopped, but still, was impressed.
    Perhaps it was ruined because of spoilers here, but I thought they did a really bad job covering up for the real Sarah not being on the show this year. Might as well have been a mannequin sitting in that chair with her back to us. Just too contrived.

+ Reply to Thread