+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Prison Break

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Prison Break

Good Grief!! Never thought of that, but it is a definite possibility.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;2579372;
    I thought the meat was human. I hope not.
    That's what I thought! I'm glad I'm not the only sicko who thought "human" before "rat"!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Im actually looking forward to seeing the trannies inside the prison.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Well after finally watching this first episode I just can't wait. The new prison is fun And I loved to see T Bag again. However, I think it's going to be a bit like season one, breaking out of prison, except he doesn't have the blueprints.
    The new warden or whoever the black guy is, I didn't understand, is very much like season 1 Bellick.
    I fail to recognise the correlation between "losing ten grand", "hospitalising Gorgeous" and "a good deal"

Quote Originally Posted by CrocodileGEN;2581120;
    . . .I think it's going to be a bit like season one, breaking out of prison, except he doesn't have the blueprints . . .
    . . . nor any place to put new tattoos. Well, except . . . you know . . . but he wouldn't be able to read them.
    (Psssst! Amy Lee -- there may be a job opening for a Panamanian tattoo reader . . .)
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;2581279;
    . . . nor any place to put new tattoos. Well, except . . . you know . . . but he wouldn't be able to read them.
    (Psssst! Amy Lee -- there may be a job opening for a Panamanian tattoo reader . . .)
    Ah yessss.....further proof that size does matter!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2581316;
    Ah yessss.....further proof that size does matter!
    indeed.
    OK, human...yes,definitely possilbe in that place.
    CrocodileGEN, the new "warden" is actually a con---the guards and wardens have turned the place over to the prisoners to police themselves, it was so bad, and that guy is the boss of the others...but he worries that other cons will rally around Michael because he is famous and there will be a revolt.

He actually said that he's wearing long sleeves so that he wont have to show the fake tattoo this season. But if he needs more art, Scofield, baby i'm all yours.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

FORT Newbie

PWS: Good job on catching the Aussie accent. He is in fact an Australian actor.

Amy Lee: I remember reading that he had to spend about five hours applying the fake tattoos on each new day primarily for seasons 1 and 2. It would suck if he wanted to wear a short sleeved shirt now!

Brooks: That was my first thought too. But after some thoughtful consideration; he is living 'between the walls' (noone seems to know he exists) so where would he source the human meat, unless he had dead friends with him? Which I doubt he would eat anyway. My best guess would be rodent. How he cooks it is what I am pondering...

ABarcardi: The actor playing Sarah Tencredi has decided to cease her commitments to the show, due to a newborn baby. I wish they had signed her on a long-standing contract...how would they find a suitable double now?

Just a thought. If Michael had accepted the 'lawyer's' offer at the beginning, would Sarah and L.J. have been forcibly held?

He drives me wild. So, so beautiful. I think he lives somewhere in NY.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

+ Reply to Thread