+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 146 FirstFirst ... 757979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1459

Thread: Prison Break

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan
    was that Bellick laying on the floor all battered and bruised as Michael walked by??
    I just went back and checked .. yep. it was him. Filthy dirty, swollen and shaking, wearing nothing but his tighty whities.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix1964;2310491;
    He called her before he made the deal with the drug dealer. He told the little boy to get lost and then made the call to Sarah and left a message.
    But the little boy bought him the boat, no? I guess he could have had a place in mind for it to be put when he phoned her and then later told the little boy. Not so little boy, really, more a young teen.

I don't know how much food and water Bellick left Sucre's sweetie, but her time must be running out....Maybe Bellick will settle for being rescued from the jail (?) as his price for giving up her location. I hope Sucre just passed out rather than died.
    They couldn't all 3 just sail off into the sunset with the $$ knowing that Maricruz is still at risk. Michael wouldn't let them; his conscience wouldn't let him be happy with Sarah if Sucre lost Maricruz that way.
    I like the idea of Alex and Michael teaming up their brainpower!

FORT Fogey
    Michael wasn’t even thinking of a plan at that moment. Lincoln was gone, Mahone captive and Sarah arrested. When the boy approached Michael he was in a foul mood because he didn’t know what to do- he had no plan when he called Sarah, he was just guilt ridden and missing her. After he left a message then we see him go back to approach the boy. So, how could Sarah or Mr. Kim know where to find the boat. It would have been easier for Mr. Kim to follow Mahone because it must of taken some time to un dock the boat, start it up and sail out of port. Whereas Michael and Lincoln were the first ones to leave the warehouse and they were running on foot. I think it would be easier to track someone on the open seas than someone in the jungle. And if Mr. Kim was such a good tracker why did he need Mahone in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;2310468;
    That doesn't explain how she found his new boat.
    apparently panama city is so damn small it's easy to luckily run into/find people just walking down the street

the only cliffhanger i remember from last nite was Kellerman escaping... hmm, he'll probably be on a plane to panama also

rediculous

I can't wait to see what Michael was walking into. This season ended so early and now we have to wait for at least 5 months for the new season! I really hope that Lincoln does not lead the baddies to Sarah and then they get caught.

Wait, Kellerman escaped? I thought he was gunned down in the van??
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by corprip;2310776;
    Wait, Kellerman escaped? I thought he was gunned down in the van??
    We saw a lot of shooting into the van, and Kellerman's remarks about dying with a smile in the Nazi resistance certainly would make you think that he knew he was about to die. On the other hand, given that he predicted that he'd be killed while he was on the stand, maybe he was wearing a bullet proof vest (and invisible head shield) and escaped...depending on what happens to the other show he's on. We didn't see his bloody dismembered body...

Clearly Michael's phone call to Sarah must have said something like, if you get this I'll be trying to meet you at a boat on the XXYY inlet in ZZZ bay. Then he figured out how he could actually do that.

I thought there were a lot of cliffhangers... is Sucre dead or just unconscious? Is Maricruz ever going to be rescued? Will Bellick tell them where she is? And how is T-Bag next going to pop up and ruin things for everyone--he's only in jail, his natural habitat. Was that really Sarah walking away and not hearing/ignoring Linc's call of her name? Plus of course where were they taking the FBI guy, and what was that blinding light Michael walked into, and why do the bad guys (whoever they are) want him to escape? And finally, did anyone double back and get the money and the boat?

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2310808;
    maybe he was wearing a bullet proof vest (and invisible head shield)
    When he said something like, "It took you long enough..." it could've meant to come and "rescue" him. I'm not convinced that he did a selfless thing. He could still be in cahoots with someone...

I think Bellick will tell Michael where Maricruz is in exchange for protection and/or him getting to escape with Michael and Mahone later. Hopefully Michael can get that info out to someone who can rescue her. I'm sure that Michael and Mahone will work together to get out...and then try to screw each other over later.

I doubt Sucre is dead.

When Sarah killed Mr. Kim, who had a gun in his hand... I kept thinking it would've been better for them to stay there and explain to the police that it was self defense. The police would've found that Mr. Kim's fingerprints were all over that gun. I mean it was obvious they wouldn't have been able to escape...maybe they would've had a better chance escaping on the boat than running...

I noticed that Sarah had a little belly yesterday. She looked pregnant (which is 'cause the actress is pregnant). It'd be cool if they worked that into the plot and it's Michael's baby. They did have that one tryst!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2310853;
    When he said something like, "It took you long enough..." it could've meant to come and "rescue" him. I'm not convinced that he did a selfless thing. He could still be in cahoots with someone...

I think Bellick will tell Michael where Maricruz is in exchange for protection and/or him getting to escape with Michael and Mahone later. Hopefully Michael can get that info out to someone who can rescue her. I'm sure that Michael and Mahone will work together to get out...and then try to screw each other over later.

I doubt Sucre is dead.

When Sarah killed Mr. Kim, who had a gun in his hand... I kept thinking it would've been better for them to stay there and explain to the police that it was self defense. The police would've found that Mr. Kim's fingerprints were all over that gun. I mean it was obvious they wouldn't have been able to escape...maybe they would've had a better chance escaping on the boat than running...

I noticed that Sarah had a little belly yesterday. She looked pregnant (which is 'cause the actress is pregnant). It'd be cool if they worked that into the plot and it's Michael's baby. They did have that one tryst!
    Very cool indeed!!

Lois, i was totally holding my tongue about Sarah's belly. The thing is, it's been two years and no nookie so things will be difficult for a while. Luckily she'll give birth before the start filming again so i don't think they'll have to impose a big break for her. Unless, early season finale was due to that. Im guessing it was.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread