+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 146 FirstFirst ... 65696979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1459

Thread: Prison Break

Okay, I'm going to call it right now
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Mahone is calling Mr. Kim to Panama with the intention of killing him. In the preview we see Mr. Kim about to shoot someone (Lincoln maybe) and then we hear a gun shot. I think it's Mahone shooting Mr. Kim.

I guess SONA won't be explained until next season. But there is still 45 minutes to go so maybe we'll find out more before the finale is over.

ETA: I was a little bit wrong. Right about the
    Click to see Spoiler:
    doublecross, but since Mahone's in custody he won't be shooting Kim. Maybe Sarah shoots him?
    Last edited by ArchieComic Fan; 04-02-2007 at 09:42 PM.

Good guess ACF!! That was pretty 'dead' on. Har Har Har at my little pun. I enjoyed the episode and was glad they wrapped up a lot of stuff and yet there were still enough questions left except what the heck was with that ending? A bright light and that's it? Argh!

Also, I'm assuming he is as well, but is Kellerman really dead? Since they never showed him post attack I'm not entirely sure. Also what was up with Sarah and that "SONA" guy following her? I guess the next big mystery is what is SONA and why do they want Michael in prison and breaking out of it.

I had a thought of Gladiator type fighting when Michael opened the door and there were bright lights and yelling. I'm wondering if SONA is some sort of government experiment pitting criminals against each other. Maybe someone can come up with a clever name that relates to the acronym.

And was that Bellick laying on the floor all battered and bruised as Michael walked by?? And where was Mahone? He was taken to the same place as Michael. I wonder if Michael and Mahone will be fighting each other (if my guess is correct).

I guess since Lincoln and Sarah are walking around free (for now) they will try to break Michael out. And the money is at the bottom of a river for now just waiting for someone to go fishing and snag it .

T-bag will probably wind up at the SONA facility. You know we haven't seen the last of him. I think Kellerman's fate will remain a mystery. Maybe he'll be back if the Grey's Anatomy spin-off fails. And what about Sucre? They never did show him again.

um, that was WACK! for a season finale.

the dude(s) that wrote this episode must be smokin' on the same shhh the 24writers this season are.

SONA? ultimate fighting underground championship or giant crackhouse

Prison Break Season 3 : Brothers on the run in Panama City ? oh man...

I hope Prison Break hasn't turned into the mess 24 is

Michael looked so hot yet unflappable while walking through the prison. I'll say right now that i had a good laugh when i saw the tranny's oggling him down. But no, ya'll can't have my man. Now, who is the guy in the lab coat? What's in that room Michael went into and what will be the fates of Linc and Sarah? And Maricruz?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;2309733;
    SONA? ultimate fighting underground championship or giant crackhouse
    I think it's both. Let them drug up and then go fight like animals.

FORT Fogey
    That ending was so unreal. How did Agent Kim find Michael, Lincoln and Sarah? How did Sarah find Michael? I think Mahone and Michael are going to team up to break out. Actually, the show was a let down, because not only do you have to suspend belief, you have to kill some of your brain cells to watch. But Michael is so hot!

Sarah found Michael with his last phone message to her- when he thought she was going to jail.

Tonight should have been the series finale. They should have ended everything with the 'happily ever after' on the boat with the 3 of them sailing off into the sunset.

Are they going to try to tell us next season that the set up was all a set up to see if Michael could break out of SONA? I see shark jumping in PB's future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archiecomicfan
    And was that Bellick laying on the floor all battered and bruised as Michael walked by?? And where was Mahone? He was taken to the same place as Michael. I wonder if Michael and Mahone will be fighting each other (if my guess is correct).
    I was thinking the oposite. Michael and Alex were herded in different directions at the prision. I'm thinking that Michael and Alex team up to break out. Imagine the brain power there!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;2310409;
    Sarah found Michael with his last phone message to her- when he thought she was going to jail.
    That doesn't explain how she found his new boat.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;2310409;
    He called her before he made the deal with the drug dealer. He told the little boy to get lost and then made the call to Sarah and left a message.

+ Reply to Thread