+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 146 FirstFirst ... 5559596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1459

Thread: Prison Break

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2298668;
    I've heard rumblings that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    One of the boys will not make it much past the first few episodes of next season. Let's hope they're wong!

Mahone is really starting to bother me more than entertain me. He is always on the ball or two steps ahead of Michael. He cannot be that good, especially with such clouded judgement.
    I liked tonight's episode, but I really found it too predictable. Lincoln saves Michael from Mahone, but gets himself caught. Michael expecting Linc to just wait around on the boat, how Sucre didn't notice T-Bag sliding that screwdriver up, the trap, Sarah being saved last minute all were so predictable. But, at least it was well acted.
    i think the most rediculous part about the episode hands down was when Michael said "Sucre, get in the back with T-bag" : Has genious boy Michael not been paying attention. I shook my head as soon as he said it. At minimum i thought it would be a scuffle in the back seat and somebody was gonna get shot. T-bag is deadly, in general he can kill you even if he isn't the one with the weapon. I thought "the trap" was pretty slick, i knew something was behind the door but who knew he planted the body there, knew Bellick or whever would have the murder weapon in hand and rigged the lock after a perfectly timed getaway run out the door.

Linc was a moron

good that Kellerman is actually trying to be decent (well we think, but you never know)

i hope the 1hr season finale is long enough to tie most things up. Looking forward to someone dieing. Don't think it will be Mahone...maybe Bellick or Mr. Kim

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    If Bellick dies w/o saying where Marisol is she's dead and Sucre will flip out.

FORT Newbie
    Here's what I read about who may be leaving. Don't know if it's been mentioned already or not:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Paul Adelstein, who can currently be seen as Agent Paul Kellerman in “Prison Break,” has been cast as one of the male leads in the upcoming “Grey’s Anatomy” spinoff which will function as the two-hour season finale of “Grey’s Anatomy” in May. When asked what happens to Kellerman, especially if the “Grey’s” spinoff becomes a full-fledged series in the fall, Adelstein would only say that things would end “on a cliffhanger” for Kellerman at the end of “Prison Break’s” current season

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    I've enjoyed this shhow, but I wouldn't be unhappy if they were to wrap everything up with the final episode.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;2299000;
    i think the most rediculous part about the episode hands down was when Michael said "Sucre, get in the back with T-bag" :
    Me too!! And um .. what about the rest of that roll of duct tape? Why wouldn't they have used it to bind the creep!? LOL not too swift there boys.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I'm kind of sick of this show, for a lot of reasons already mentioned. Kim is too villainous to be believable, Malone is too smart, Michael is too weak and so stupid for being so smart, Linc has lost any depth of character he may have had before and seems to be phoning in his appearances, TBag is over-the-top evil, Sucre and C-Note are complete wastes of time, on and on. I really wish tonight would be the series finale, but alas it will probably give us a too-obvious cliffhanger to lead in to yet another season for a show that should have been wrapped up in the first.

So yeah, with that off my chest... who else is excited about tonight?
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

I still haven't watched the last two episodes. I'm half-way through the one two weeks ago and haven't watched last weeks yet. I'm hoping to be caught up before tonight's episode. It's not a good sign for me when I let this much time pass before watching a show. I'm really finding it hard to keep tuned in to this. Even if it has a "wow" factor cliff-hanger, I don't think I can be a regular viewer next season. I'm starting to feel the same way about '24' too. I'm behind two weeks on those episodes as well.

FORT Fogey
    I took the show off my DVR list about two episodes. I started watching an episode about three weeks ago or so and I just had an epiphany that I couldnt do this anymore. From day one you had to suspend belief but it has just gotten out of hand. Just wrap it up already!! At this point I dont care what happens to anyone as long as it ends.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    OK, I still like this show but my stomach hurts during every episode! I'm always so anxious...it's getting hard to take! I was really hoping Michael killed T-Bag instead of just injuring him. Not that I'm an advocate of murder or anything, but if it's my life against his, I'd rather take him out for good. It's so clear that T-Bag has no qualms about getting even and killing people. I wanted to slap Sucre for NOT paying attention to T-Bag in the backseat. Does he not remember all the things he did to people? Sigh.

It looks like one of the brothers will get shot in tonight's episode...

And Mahone and the brothers both want the same thing...why can't they just make a pact, split the money and all sail off together?

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I turned on the TV late last night and there was a CSI Miami rerun on, with "T-bag" in it as one of the minor villians (the episode was something about a woman selling her eggs and her brother in law kills her to protect his brother's honor/future family). No strong Southern accent, no deeply evil yet touching character... totally different role. The guy really is a good actor, even if his character is awful.

+ Reply to Thread