+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 146 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1459

Thread: Prison Break

I was so surprised when they were about to fight each other. Angry and pretty, ah. Im glad tancredi caught on and didn't lead them to the hottie brother. I'm also glad she told him she loved him, 'cause i love him too.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2287458;
    Anyone see tonight's episode? I didn't care for it very much. I'm getting frustrated I suppose...I'm like, "Just stop worrying about everyone/everything else and escape!" I know that's the selfish answer but you go to all the trouble of escaping and now Michael's just going to get him and Linc all caught again. If he was going to do that, he should've just let Linc be executed. Yes, it would've been a wrongful execution but the blood trail they've got on their hands now is much worse...Better that one innocent life end than this many!

T-Bag--his time has come. Please just off him and make him disappear. As much as I like the actor--incredibly creepy--I can't stand the character.

I hope C-Note is safe for good. I can't take any more torturing of him and seeing his little girl and wife in distress...
    I hated that scene where the guy is struggling not be taken from his cell, and you just kmow Mahone is going to waiting and get rid of him--all the time its his family! I wouldnt feel safe if I was him for a long rime to come.
    Is T-Bag working with someone else now? It sounded as if Mahone said they had him, then we see him looking for prostitutes and looking across the street to some other guy.
    Michael and Linc almost got away in that beautiful boat! Michael was such a planner and thinker, I cant beleive he blew it all in a moment of guilt.

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey;2287843;
    Michael and Linc almost got away in that beautiful boat! Michael was such a planner and thinker, I cant beleive he blew it all in a moment of guilt.
    Every hero needs a tragic flaw. That's his.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I thought it was a great show... they drag it out, yes, but it's organic...grows naturally from the established characters.
    I hope we've seen the last of C-Note for a while...I want at least ONE of the good characters to be happy and safe....I've got enough to worry about with Marisol in "the hole" and Michael rushing back into danger. If Sarah doesn't get released somehow or if he doesn't get to off T-Bag it seems to me that he could "suicide by cop" he's getting so guilt stricken.

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey;2287843;
    Is T-Bag working with someone else now? It sounded as if Mahone said they had him, then we see him looking for prostitutes and looking across the street to some other guy.
    I didn't get who that guy was. At first I thought he was an agent. Then I thought he was the owner of the brothel. And now, I don't really know, which has been bothering me.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2288452;
    I didn't get who that guy was. At first I thought he was an agent. Then I thought he was the owner of the brothel. And now, I don't really know, which has been bothering me.
    Seems to me like he would be working for Mahone.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;2288492;
    Seems to me like he would be working for Mahone.
    I've got to agree. They're trying to use T Bag as bait. We've already seen that his MO is to 'get a hooker first'. They’re just letting him stay true to form making it easier for Michael to find him.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2288269;
    I hope we've seen the last of C-Note for a while...I want at least ONE of the good characters to be happy and safe....I've got enough to worry about with Marisol in "the hole" and Michael rushing back into danger.
    The reason Michael is rushing back into danger is because C-Note sold him out to Mahone, giving him the info about the internet connection.

I missed the episode. Does anyone know where I can watch a rerun?

FORT Newbie
    As much as I love this show, I am getting tired of Malone being able to figure out every damn move Michael makes or is able to piece everything together, really fast mind you. And did Michael really need to tatoo a picture of Christ and a rose to remind himself of his mother's name, which is the same name of the boat he had made before he went to prison? Just the fact that malone figured that one out too drives me crazy.

+ Reply to Thread