+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 146 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1459

Thread: Prison Break

No doubt in my mind about the incest between Caroline and Terrence.

It's getting tedious that Mahone can account for all the fugitives via their death, so I think C-Note does prevail with the other FBI agent. Maybe they are writing him off. I'm mixed about the scene between him and Sarah. He is too intelligent for that, was he playing her? Was the gun empty - there was a shot of a bullet next to his cell phone.

I hope Sucre is able to con Bellick.

where's that Vomit emoticon?

of all things to hypothesize about what was on the tape they come with that sis/bro action!!!

i wonder did Kellerman know.

well since she bailed out on the brothers, they might as well release the "tape" to the media and at least embarass that lady.

Mr. Kim, you lil !@#$ , this lil' midget is halarious...he beat the shhh out of Mike; looked like his arm is broken. Who does he think he is? and who the hell is this mysterious old man that doesnt talk I'm hoping Linc gets to return the favor.

Hope Sara doesn't get 'injured'

oh, yeah, i was way off, i should have known better and not assumed that C-note was dead. It actually works better now and looks like fellow FBI guy is going after Mahone.

Overall good episode, PB has not let me down ever unlike some other shows on FOX *cough*24*cough*
    Last edited by Dogg; 03-06-2007 at 12:37 PM.

Brooks, Mahone was indeed playing Sarah, he knew that if he let her escape that she would lead them right to Michael and Linc.... which is why he text messaged agent Lang and had her follow Sarah.

Bellic's greed is going to be the end of him (I hope!) I actually want Sucre to be free and happy with Marie-Cruz.
    Last edited by Duxxy; 03-06-2007 at 12:44 PM.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;2267287;
    Brooks, Mahone was indeed playing Sarah, he knew that if he let her escape that she would lead them right to Michael and Linc.... which is why he text messaged agent Lang and had her follow Sarah.

Bellic's greed is going to be the end of him (I hope!) I actually want Sucre to be free and happy with Marie-Cruz.
    Me, too, Duxxy--and I want C-Note to be free and happy with his family, too. So glad you were wrong, Dogg!
    Mahone absolutely playing Sarah--he had it all set up for her to be followed. I didn't catch the bullet by the cellphone, implying the gun she took is useless--good one, Brooks!
    One thing that puzzles me about the incest thing---that can't have been the original secret--I thought it had something to do with the bro being involved with some crooked deal, no? Does explain why she didn't just let him take his knocks, though, like Jimmy Carter's brother did. Too fond of him, in that non-brotherly way.
    Very, very clever of the President, I agree, cablejockey---pass the buck to the new VP whoever that is...someone we haven't met yet? The Speaker of the House? Someone not in Kim's control anyway. Of course I'm surprised she'd give up the power. But maybe this also let's her move her energies to her new role in that Brothers and Sisters show (the new Calista Flockhart show), where she's also a villian---tho not an incestuous one, despite the title of the show! It looks like it is going to be a hit. Very cool way to be written off!

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;2267042;
    Was the gun empty - there was a shot of a bullet next to his cell phone.
    Actually after Sarah left there was a shot of Mahone holding the entire full magazine, he had disabled the gun.

Here is something I don't get. The description that Sarah gave of Mahone's drug dependancy doesn't make sense to me.
    Mahone says he's taking 20mg a day of whatever his drug of choice is and Sarah says You must feel like you are walking underwater.

How can Mahone be so quick on his feet and following Michael's every lucid move when he is coasting through life in an underwater ballet? Incongruous plot for me.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2267314;
    pass the buck to the new VP whoever that is...someone we haven't met yet? The Speaker of the House? Someone not in Kim's control anyway.

Hey PWS .. maybe it's the non-talking older man in the limo that Kim went to talk to?
    That would be totally smart. Call all the shots but take none of the blame. Caroline was just the figure head anyway

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;2267321;
    Actually after Sarah left there was a shot of Mahone holding the entire full magazine, he had disabled the gun.

Here is something I don't get. The description that Sarah gave of Mahone's drug dependancy doesn't make sense to me.
    Mahone says he's taking 20mg a day of whatever his drug of choice is and Sarah says You must feel like you are walking underwater.

How can Mahone be so quick on his feet and following Michael's every lucid move when he is coasting through life in an underwater ballet? Incongruous plot for me.
    Maybe he was lying about how much he was taking so she'd believe he'd leave the gun where she could get it? He sure seemed to snap to and start talking quickly as soon as she left.
    I'd think if she was familiar with guns (I seem to recall she is, but not sure why I think that), she'd notice the lightness of the gun having no magazine. Ah well, not TOO much reality...

he threw the pills to her ... I think he's taking WAY more than 20mg!

I was thinking that too PWS, about the gun being much lighter than it should be.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;2267328;
    he threw the pills to her ... I think he's taking WAY more than 20mg!
    I was thinking that too PWS, about the gun being much lighter than it should be.
    Yeah, that was another thing that puzzled me, and I would have thought would have bothered her. Druggies, I'd think, don't so casually share around a scarce resource....not like this was some big pot party, or one of those teen parties with a bowl of pills of different kinds. He must be conscious of the fact that he has a limited supply of the pills.

It could have been the original tape. The company might have wanted Terrance out of the way so they could use Reynolds to do their bidding. Linc was only picked as the fallguy because the Co. had a vendetta with their father.

+ Reply to Thread