+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 146 FirstFirst ... 5090919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1459

Thread: Prison Break

LG.
    I read somewhere that this isn't the last season and that SPOILER
    Click to see Spoiler:
    they get caught and next season they will be back in prison
    Don't know if that is accurate, but it would give them something to do.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I got cut off just before any previews....can someone summarize? Thanks!! And wow, what an episode....
    I hope they save C-Note somehow. It seems like everyone is getting caught/killed, so I don't see how anyone but the main bros will be left on the run for a future season...it would be cool it it wrapped up in 4 episodes, but I imagine they will milk it one more season somehow.

^ naw c-note is dead

can't be saved...he did it for his family

i never expected the "package" to contain that though... my mouth dropped

thing is how does a prisoner get a nuse while locked up? usually if someone commit suicide they rig/improvise up a shank or make a rope from sheets and other prison product. Not like franklin had it in his back pocket

thought it was funny t-bag and bellick was on the same plane. t-bags of course committing another MURDER is riding 1st class and bellick is in the ghetto section sandwich between some big people

so kellerman is gonna assassinate the prez?

the gal that played kellermans sis, where have i seen her before?

I liked how Muchael said, "I love you both". Geez, didn't know you felt that way for the little woman.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;2258222;
    . . .thing is how does a prisoner get a nuse while locked up? . . .
    Easy -- you bribe the right people. In C-Note's case, the noose was delivered to him in a book-sized box by the prison's library assistant while on his normal book-delivery route. Unless someone was paying close attention and noticed that the "book" delivered to C-Note was cardboard-brown with no writing, nothing would have looked out of the ordinary.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Another Holy Cow! episode...

I thought the President wouldn't be back because the actress had a conflict on another network. I guess not.

Tonight was acting like the season finale, but there are 3 episodes left, just none next week. :-(

And we learned that Mahone is popping Veratril (or something like that).

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;2266663;
    Another Holy Cow! episode...

I thought the President wouldn't be back because the actress had a conflict on another network. I guess not.

Tonight was acting like the season finale, but there are 3 episodes left, just none next week. :-(

And we learned that Mahone is popping Veratril (or something like that).

I'm clueless about how they are going to wrap all this up. Unreal!!!
    Just when you think it's going one direction, they spin you around
    till you don't know which end it up. There's gotta be another
    season.

From that phone calls of Terrance and the President, was there supposed to be a feeling of more than brotherly-sisterly love? I was confused by that part right before she hung up.
    Otherwise a pretty solid episode. It really did feel like a finale for the Sarah/Michael/Lincoln/Mahone (etc) plot.

I got the idea that she was having an affair with him but covering it up as if he were her brother? "I miss you in bed" or something to the like?
    I was as stunned as michael when she resigned, i figured before she left she could've pardoned them and then go on her merry way. Sheesh!
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I wondered what the President was going to do once she found out her own team of toadies had turned on her too and were going to blackmail her with the same secret she thought only Micheal was using against her. It was brilliant! She cant pardon anyone if she is no longer President, and the toadies cant blackmail her either. Did she lie about having cancer just so she could retire? Poor Michael and all his hard thought out plans, down the toilet in seconds.
    I hope C-Note gets real help and isnt going to be used by another FBI agent who is only interested in getting rid of Mahone.

+ Reply to Thread