+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 146 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

I thought Wentworth Miller was cute, but I didn't think he was HOTT until I found out he was an English Lit grad from Princeton!

(I know, I'm a )
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Chesara, I heard his comment, but I don't have anything constructive to hypothesize about it so I kept my mouth shut.

But I agree with you that it meant something. Either it was just a comment that was supposed to be ironic due to Michael's deception... or foreshadowing, I'm just not sure. I cannot remember what they flipped to directly after that scene.
    Chesara and Broadway, I heard it as well, and it puzzled me, too. I wasn't clear if he was telling the guy not to believe he'd be left alone...not to believe he was a gay predator (i.e., that he was basically straight, just using guys for convenience, and therefore a danger to his daughter)...not to believe he was really a sexual predator (although then all his "boyfriends" would have to go along with the story...but then it would be to their advantage to do so to stay protected by him).. or what.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    I thought Wentworth Miller was cute, but I didn't think he was HOTT until I found out he was an English Lit grad from Princeton!

(I know, I'm a )

I already told you, he's mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Was all looking forward to Monday night, and then remembered.... PB is being trumped by stupid sports shows for weeks!!!!!! Not even teams I like playing.

Really? No PB this Monday?!!
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I hope they run alot of ads for the show during the championship series and the world series. Id hate for this show to be cancelled.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    I hope they run alot of ads for the show during the championship series and the world series. Id hate for this show to be cancelled.
    It was kind of amusing to catch part of the Yankees game last night and see a big Prison Break advertisement on the wall behind home plate.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    Don't worry Amy Lee - they have already contracted for a full season of episodes.

I thought last Monday's episode was great. I could feel the chemistry between the Doc and Michael. I wish I was in her shoes.

hopefully they throw in an episode here and there to keep the viewers that are interested in the show, but not commited to it.
    thankgoodness they didn't leave it with the "to be continued" episode. i would have been very mad

I checked my listings and while there was baseball scheduled, I also saw an ep for PB on there. Is that a repeat they're airing? I couldn't tell, because it didn't say in ght description. (As you can tell, I'm manic about not missing an ep of this. )

+ Reply to Thread