+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728

Thread: Rome (on HBO)

Re: Rome (on HBO)

I knew that McKidd was given a leave of absence from Grey's in the event of a movie so I am so happy and I won't be 2 years behind you guys this time!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Whaaat?! That is fantastic! I clicked expecting a comment about the series, not a movie! That is awesome news!

SO happy to hear this! It's one of my all time favorite shows.

Without Pullo and Vorenus, it's not Rome. Same with Atia, who is (I know this is a shock) my favorite character. Polly Walker had some of the best lines of the series, although I can't repeat any of them here!

The show was one of the most expensive on TV, so I wasn't surprised when they didn't renew for a third season. I'll be happy to see whatever they do in whatever form.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Who is John Galt?

WOW - AWESOME! I loved Rome and Kevin McKidd as Vorenus was my favorite character. He is HOT, no matter what he is in. But, I digress. I definitely would see the movie, but too bad James Purefoy's Marc Antony died and he won't be back. I agree that Polly Walker should come back as Atia. That character was so bad she was good. Besides, she is Octavia's mother, so I would think she would have a role.

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3709771;
    I agree that Polly Walker should come back as Atia. That character was so bad she was good. Besides, she is Octavia's mother, so I would think she would have a role.
    Funny thing is the REAL Atia was a figure of high moral and religious standards--Rome kinda changed THAT a little

I thought James Purefoy's Marc Antony was the best actor too.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Complete DVD for both seasons and extra's out next Tuesday on Blu Ray

Rome DVD news: Official Announcement for Rome - The Complete Series Gift Set

Richard Hatch Season 1

Exclusive: HBO series 'Rome' may finally be headed to the big screen | EW.com

Multiple sources have confirmed to EW that a big-screen sequel to the sword-and-sandals series is well underway. Rome creator/executive Bruno Heller who went on to create CBSs hit The Mentalist has finished a script for Morning Light Productions, which financed the development and will produce the film.

Richard Hatch Season 1

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Wonderful!!! Any word as to who will be starring in it?? This is exciting!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread