+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 520 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101141191 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I thought it was Sarah too, Jette.

Thanks for that site, Kaky! The terms of use go back to a Disney page, so that's something put up by ABC for sure.

Great episode! Jack is sure being a jackass these days with all the lecturing. I think he was right, though, that it's a social experiment. There was just too much mystery over why the person in the bunker needs to push the button, just a strong authority figure saying that it's of the utmost importance to enter the code. It reminds me of the Milgram experiments where people were shocking test subjects (except they only thought they were shocking them) and the lab-coated authority figure would tell them that the experiment MUST continue.

Those were definitely polar bears you saw, whoever asked that upthread.

Did I blink and miss anyone coming out of the door of the hatch? Somehow I never saw it.
    They showed Kate, Desmond and Jack all going through the "back" door to the hatch, but they never showed where they came out at . I'm also assuming that's how Sayid and Hurley got into the hatch, since I don't think Hurley could fit or make it down the cable.
    Last edited by jette66; 10-06-2005 at 02:44 AM.

Jun speaking English freaked me out.....but he did only say one line so I wouldn't go as far as saying he is going to be speaking perfect English.

I can say one sentence in perfect Finnish....but that doesn't make me fluent
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaky
    http://www.thehansofoundation.org/

Try this website. Its another easter egg site I think....click around. Some Dharma stuff....if you look carefully!
    From the home page's "source code":

Click to see Spoiler:
    meta name="keywords" content="The Hanso Foundation,The Hanso Life Extension Project,The Hanso Foundation Electromagnetic Research Initiative,The Hanso Quest for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence,The Hanso Mathmatical Forecasting Initiative,The Hanso Cryogenics Development Imperative,The Hanso Juxtapositional Eugenics Development Institute,The Hanso Remote Viewing Training Facility,Dharma Initiative,Alvar Hanso"
    meta name="description" content="The Hanso Foundation: a commitment to encouraging excellence in science and technology and furthering the cause of human development." (edited to remove the format codes)

Edit: Or I guess you could just follow the links at the site...
    Last edited by ARFan65; 10-06-2005 at 03:26 AM.

Something about the way Jack yells at Desmond that he married Sarah is bothering me, and I can't quite put my finger on it. I've even rewatched that scene. Did Sarah marry Jack because he saved her and she was on the rebound? Did she end up leaving him, flying off somewhere and meeting Desmond, and then she broke it off with Jack? This is one back story that I want to see the rest of.

Also...during the "orientation" tape, the guy speaking said there was an incident, and that's when they started using the timer thing. What was the incident? Was Lenny originally Kelvin's partner in the hatch, he went crazy, and they took him off the island? And if Kelvin died, where is his body now?

I also wonder if all of the testing stations are on this one island, and thus the reason we've seen polar bears.

I'm also thinking the people that captured Sawyer, Michael and Jin are from the tail section of the plane. They were dressed way too nice to be the "others". I almost wonder if the story behind the two groups is like this story I've heard about a family of squirrels that were divided when the Grand Canyon split. The family on one side was nice and loving, and the family on the other side were very mean. This is kind of what the two sections of the plane are being like.

I still think there are way too many questions and not enough answers.

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    Thanks for the info Hepcat. I thought that was what's going on, but you never know.

Good episode tonight. Not many questions answered and a lot more being asked. when you get hooked on this stuff, they want you to stay hooked.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Lea
    I did get to watch,made home just in time from hospital.Was anyone else screaming "PUSH THE DAMN BUTTON ALREADY" I noticed a coulpe of things that no one else has mentioned,there was peanut butter in the food room. Maybe Charlie will find it and give it to Claire.Although she may not want it anymore since she is no longer preggers. Also it may be a fluke but there were quite a few Matt Groening refrences last night. I think the writers might be fans of his. The directer of the show was Jack Bender,Bender was a character on Futurama. Katey Sagal was on last nights show and she voiced Leila on Futurama, and they had mentioned in the filmstrip segment someong named Skinner as in Principal Skinner in the Simpsons.I liked last nights show.I could see the raw emotion in Locke's eyes.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl
    I have nothing but ? marks swarming in my head!
    Yeah, EVERY single commercial break I would blurt out, "What the HELL is going on!?" My husband would peek in from the other room and say I didn't sound like I was enjoying the show very much. And I said, "Oh no, it's like this every week."
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs
    Jun speaking English freaked me out.....but he did only say one line so I wouldn't go as far as saying he is going to be speaking perfect English.

I can say one sentence in perfect Finnish....but that doesn't make me fluent
    But Jin said the line without any Asian accent, like Sun does, and he had a completely diferent tone in his voice.

From someone who could barely utter "Others!!!" to "hey, dudes, what's shakin'" is too big a leap.

Quote Originally Posted by jette66
    I'm also thinking the people that captured Sawyer, Michael and Jin are from the tail section of the plane. They were dressed way too nice to be the "others".
    I agree, they are from the tail section. The front of the plane survivors know about the Others and have experienced strange occurrences, so it makes sense that the people from the tail section would have to. They may suspect Jin, Michael and Sawyer of being the Others. Okay I checked out the site provided by Kaky, but I must be missing something because there is nothing to do that I can see or find. Haven't all the other sites had clues?
    Last edited by realityfan101; 10-06-2005 at 09:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaky
    http://www.thehansofoundation.org/

Try this website. Its another easter egg site I think....click around. Some Dharma stuff....if you look carefully!
    good find - but how did you find it?
    I didnt see any Darma info but that is definately the photo of the man in the film. Then went to the terms of use page whcih was a giveaway, as Disney page etc.

Oh these guys are good.
    Support the FORT - Go Green

+ Reply to Thread