+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 520 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109509 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

FORT Fan
    Hi guys, I have been lurking for a while, but decided to join up. I just got my DVD the day before yesterday, but haven't had time to crack it open yet (husband has band practice tomorrow night, though, so now I can have "Lost" night!). I just want to say that Lost is an amazing show, and though I was slow to get with it at fiorst, I plan to be in here each and every week lapping up the spoilers and dishing on the stars and writing. CanNOT wait for the priemere!

Glad you spoke up, manic (great screenname!) Looking forward to your input!
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Lea
    Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    Click to see Spoiler:
    The INSIDE, huh? Would that mean everything OUTSIDE the hatch is in quarantine????

Still haven't watched the new season's previews on the Lost Season One DVD yet - need to devote a considerable amount of time on it. Going to do just that tonight - so I'll spoiler what I see
    Now that's interesting. If the castaways are
    Click to see Spoiler:
    quarantined,then maybe they are part of a governement experiment.

Lea
    Hey everyone I finally figured out how to post a spoiler. It's about freaking time don't ya think!

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar
    I noticed that ABC started showing previews for Invasion again last night during Lost. I guess 8 days is enough time to be sensitive to hundreds of thousands of people who have been traumatized by a hurricane...

I thought it was really great that they pulled the ads in the first place, but bringing them back too soon makes them look like jerks, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Lea
    Hey everyone I finally figured out how to post a spoiler. It's about freaking time don't ya think!

Congrats Lea!!!

Click to see Spoiler:
    Yes, there is a lot of talk on Fuselage about our castaways being in the area of contamination. Makes you wonder if that is the reason the Others didn't make an appearance right off the bat. So, is "everything" outside the hatch contaminated? If so, it will be funny for the others to find out that their contamination free area (within the hatch) has been breached! Wonder what they will do next?

Sorry if this is posted above but right now ABC Family is airing a 30min. special called LOST: The Journey. A recap of the first season. Maybe it will air again. Nothing new about it 10minutes in tho.

It is prob. a good show to watch to catch up on season 1 if you didn't see and and don't have the DVD.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Lost
    (ABC)
    Premieres: Sept. 21
    Schedule Change Alert: Now airs at 9 p.m. on Wednesdays
    Baby's got back. And that baby, of course, is Oceanic Flight 815. At least that's where all evidence is pointing for the new season of Lost. Exhibit A: Michelle Rodriguez (Ana-Lucia)joins the cast as a survivor from the tail-end section. Exhibit B: Chances are she's not alone, as there are at least a handful of newbies, and I'm told their storyline is far more cutthroat than what we've seen from the 14 survivors we know. Also look for a reappearance of Walt (Malcolm David Kelley) at some point (I hear early on) and a return for Julie Bowen, who plays Matthew Fox's former wife in a flashback in the first episode. Remember that accident she mentioned? Well, there's much, much more to that story. Get ready to feel a tingling sensation.

from Kirsten:
    http://www.eonline.com/Features/Feat...ek/index3.html

Maybe, we will finally find out how Locke was crippled?

I just hope they don't kill off my secret love - Sawyer (Josh Holloway). Those dimples and that bad boy smile are the highlight of the show for me.

Premium Member
    I just want to know how someone like
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Katie Doyle from Road Rules
    gets to have any kind of screen time at all on a show like LOST?? As much as I love this show, I was very disappointed to read that.

(source: tv.com)

+ Reply to Thread