+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 520 FirstFirst ... 39798081828384858687888990919293949596979899139189 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by lildago
    I thought the same thing...about the bankroller looking like Locke's father (not the Dharma & Greg thing )! Maybe someone got a good screencap.
    Anthony Cooper (Locke's father) is played by Kevin Tighe. Dr. Candle (in the instruction video) is played by Marvin Candle. And he looked Asian to me. Maybe he's related to Jin. Maybe Jin was supposed to replace Kelvin.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel
    -I would have loved to see what would have happened if they didn't hit "execute".
    Maybe that's their plan for the series finale, if and when it ever gets cancelled.

I think the folks that Ana-Lucia is with are all survivors from the tail section. But they may have come in contact with "The Others" and are therefore very suspicious of strangers. Especially strangers with guns. Our boys will just have to convince them that they're really from flight #815.

And if this Dharma thingy is just a social experiment, the lab rats (Kelvin and partner) wouldn't have to be watched. As long as their computer was connected to the main research facility, it could be monitored. Perhaps Dr. Candle was the only one who knew about the experiment and he died, thereby stranding all the people at the "stations".

One more thing: I'll be mega-pissed if Jin speaks perfect English. After the appalling way he treated Sun when he found out she was bilingual. Anyone who watches Big Brother knows I HATE HYPOCRITES!!!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Anthony Cooper (Locke's father) is played by Kevin Tighe. Dr. Candle (in the instruction video) is played by Marvin Candle. And he looked Asian to me. Maybe he's related to Jin. Maybe Jin was supposed to replace Kelvin.
    I think lildago meant the guy who was shown in the film staring out the window not the scientist giving the orientation instructions.

FORT Fan
    couple things...

first qboots, I think they were talking about the man in the building, not the doctor.

second, rewatch the scene where the other people are dragging michael, sawyer and jin...they all have nice clothes on (or were nice clothes), a lady has a business suit on it looks and the guys look to have dress pants and what not, that is what people wear on planes...dum dum dum.

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Is there a connection between the Asian dude in the film and Jin and/or Sun's father?

I LOVE MORE QUESTIONS !

I don't want a bunch of answers at once.

ummm, so Jin speaks fluent english

i am referring to the next weeks previews

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Huh? What do you mean?

ABC switched to Invasion just after ABC aired the preview for next week's Lost, so us Canadians weren't able to see it.

It's like their fingers were on the Execute button to change the feed over to ABC from CTV and they waited just a LITTLE too long to press it.

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ
    ABC switched to Invasion just after ABC aired the preview for next week's Lost, so us Canadians weren't able to see it.

It's like their fingers were on the Execute button to change the feed over to ABC from CTV and they waited just a LITTLE too long to press it.
    i saw the preview... but I have a different CTV than you probably... hahah and i like your execute anaolgy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg
    ummm, so Jin speaks fluent english

i am referring to the next weeks previews
    To Dogg and everyone esle who said Jin speaks perfect english...

I dont think so... like because he gave Sun heck for it.... it would take me totally out of character... we were trciked by ethan and ana lucia.. but if they trick us with jin i will be mad.... because thats dumb!!

they better not, or they seriously dropped the ball in my books (drop the ball from 300% to 250% lol) But still.... I think its such a character change...........

we'l see though

Quote Originally Posted by Justafan1
    I think lildago meant the guy who was shown in the film staring out the window not the scientist giving the orientation instructions.
    Gotcha. Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Chump

OK, now I see what you mean. Last year, for some reason, ABC added extra commercials to LOST and started Alias at about 9:05. This season they appear to have gone back to fitting their shows inside the 60-minute window. I doubt we'll ever get 2 previews like we did last year. Which of course, sucks.

And I'm going to stop calling you "Canada Chump" now. I'm just a little giddy tonight. Must be the wine.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    LOL, we better take the wine away from Qboots, who knows WHAT she'll say next!!!

Darn, I was all happy when CTV changed the time of Invasion to 8pm, so that means CTV wouldn't air it at 10pm, meaning they'd have to change it back to the original ABC broadcast just in time to catch the ABC preview. But now they go and take out the extra 4 minutes of advertising JUST when I wanted it in there!

I usually watch the end of the ABC channel here and i get the previews (because i watch veronica mars during the time it's on on ABC) and then i watch the CTV version.

It's amazing how different the previews are

+ Reply to Thread