+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 520 FirstFirst ... 38787980818283848586878889909192939495969798138188 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

http://www.thehansofoundation.org/

Try this website. Its another easter egg site I think....click around. Some Dharma stuff....if you look carefully!
    Fabulous Fifty

Want to be green?? Join the Premium Member FORT team. Click for more info!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Chump
    What??? Stupid Invasion, screws Canada again!!!!
    Huh? What do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_drop
    I wondered about Helen the girlfriend, and Helen the phone sex person.... I think they're two different women. Locke must lose Helen later because of his obsession with Cooper, and he liked to call the phone sex chick Helen.
    You better be right! In episode #4 last year, "Helen" told Locke on the phone that she had enjoyed talking to him the past 8 months, but she's not allowed to meet customers.

And thanks so much to karen14 for the ABC preview!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by CCL
    In the orientation film, there was a scene that showed the bankroller of the project standing in an office - it kind of looked like Locke's father to me.
    My first thought upon hearing the name "The Dharma Initiative" was "Where's Greg?" Oh, dear.
    I thought the same thing...about the bankroller looking like Locke's father (not the Dharma & Greg thing )! Maybe someone got a good screencap.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Twas a good episode. There are so many things i liked, so many things i was shaking my head at.

-I'm kinda perturbed that Ana Lucia turned against the 3 guys in the pit (even though that was the ploy all along). You'd think after finding out that the tail end people were not the only survivors, they'd be a little more happy/grateful to know they're not alone.

-I would have loved to see what would have happened if they didn't hit "execute".

-the locke flashbacks were ok, but to me they didn't add a whole lot. (not that they weren't good scenes)

I agree that there are still way more questions to answers per episode. I really hope they start tying at least one or two up completely.

I thought for sure that when Hurley heard what numbers needed to be put into the computer he was going to freak out. but he didn't even flinch.

I am wondering if the guy who was in the mental institution with him who kept repeating the numbers had been part of that Dharma experiment, or whatever it is. They did say in the little film that there had been an "incident"...

things that make you go "hmmm"
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

OKie, the FILM said 3 of six(?) sites for their experiments. Maybe the hatch is the electromagnetic experiment. Maybe the others on the other side of the island need walt for a paranormal experiment.....(List of experiments on the http://www.thehansofoundation.org/ site...)

Maybe this island contains all of the experiment sites?
    Last edited by Kaky; 10-05-2005 at 10:46 PM.
    Fabulous Fifty

Want to be green?? Join the Premium Member FORT team. Click for more info!

Mmmmmm.....damn good episode. I'd say more, but....well, I loved it.....and...."runs off to watch it again."

"remembers something and runs back" Oh....and from the previews, it looks like Charlie's fulfilling his role as an Iago-type....and by that, I don't mean that he's gonna be sprouting tailfeathers, a beak, and the voice of Gilbert Godfried anytime soon...."runs off again"

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel
    Twas a good episode. There are so many things i liked, so many things i was shaking my head at.

-I'm kinda perturbed that Ana Lucia turned against the 3 guys in the pit (even though that was the ploy all along). You'd think after finding out that the tail end people were not the only survivors, they'd be a little more happy/grateful to know they're not alone.

-I would have loved to see what would have happened if they didn't hit "execute".

-the locke flashbacks were ok, but to me they didn't add a whole lot. (not that they weren't good scenes)

I agree that there are still way more questions to answers per episode. I really hope they start tying at least one or two up completely.
    - I disagree completely with the whole Ana Lucia thing... I think it was amazingly intellignt!! And by the way... I dont think she was actually from the tail end of the plane... I think she lied... though she very might well have not!!

- The whole exectue thing will be kept a secret for a while, i can tell... i think locke will get obsessive...

- locke flashbacks (you're right) didnt show too much info... except of how much he has to miss and lost... it just adds to the emotion he was feeling "what should I do?!"

-I think we answeered A LOT of questions... I was sufficiantly happy!

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by holly71
    I thought for sure that when Hurley heard what numbers needed to be put into the computer he was going to freak out. but he didn't even flinch.

I am wondering if the guy who was in the mental institution with him who kept repeating the numbers had been part of that Dharma experiment, or whatever it is. They did say in the little film that there had been an "incident"...

things that make you go "hmmm"
    I know, I thought Hurley would go ty-chi on the computer!!

Quote Originally Posted by Davis_Rocks
    - I disagree completely with the whole Ana Lucia thing... I think it was amazingly intellignt!! And by the way... I dont think she was actually from the tail end of the plane... I think she lied... though she very might well have not!!
    -but, she was with jack before boarding the plane in last season's 2-part finale. she said she was on the plane in the back (even gave a seat number). I do think she's from the plane because of that. and how could she have gotten from the airport to the island otherwise? It was smart, but it wasn't how i would have reacted i guess so that's why i wasn't too impressed? i don't know

as for locke, it did show his vulnerable side, but i don't know, something about them just seemed.. off? if that's the right word.

+ Reply to Thread