+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 520 FirstFirst ... 37777879808182838485868788899091929394959697137187 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar
    There was so much great stuff in that show and in the preview for next week, but all I keep going back to is

OH MY GOD JIN SPEAKS ENGLISH!!!!!!

Is Helen the same woman Locke was talking to on the phone about going to Australia with him last season? Wasn't that after he was in the wheelchair? I had assumed she was some type of sex worker that he had gotten overly fond of and wanted to take her with him to "save" her, or something like that. Gotta love Katey Segal! Her voice is SO great!

And what does anyone know about Turning of the Screw? Is that the book we're supposed to pay attention to, rather than the Policeman book?

Sugar coated with a bite lemon_drop's Avatar
    I wondered about Helen the girlfriend, and Helen the phone sex person.... I think they're two different women. Locke must lose Helen later because of his obsession with Cooper, and he liked to call the phone sex chick Helen.
    Last edited by lemon_drop; 10-05-2005 at 10:33 PM.
    "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past once more?"

FORT Fogey
    I honestly have to say.. After THIS episode I'm REALLY lost!

I think we got even more questions than ever!

The only thing is clear how Desmond got on the island. Everything else is even more mystery than before!

MRD
    OK, couple of things. How does Locke know that Jack knew Desmond to say "he doesn't recognize you?". I guess after Jack catches up with Desmond and Desmond suddenly realizes he's met Jack before answers last weeks question about did he recognize Jack.

My favorite part of tonights show: Hurley helping Sayid move a trunk saying: "I'm glad things are getting back to normal". Kate comes running screaming "SAYID" and Hurley says: "OH CRAP".

More and more questions, not a lot of answers. Jin speaking perfect English? Amazing!

There is still so much I want to knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww (said in long whiney voice). Dang you ABC writers! And I gave up the last 2/3 of the Tampa LIghtening game for this? I could have waited and watched it on DVR later and watched Tampa win instead. Well got to see the STanley cup again and the banner go up and my favorite Marty St. Louis before switching over. So I guess it was ok.

So, does anyone watch Invasion? It's not nearly as good as Lost and its very inaccurate about both Florida and hurricane aftermath, but its not bad. I'm semi-hooked.

And what pitiful little airtime Sawyer and his party got tonight. That was NOTHING!

Do you think the Kelvin they were talking about was the Kelvin on the Cosby Show in the 80's? LOL! He married Cosby's eldest daughter Saundra on the show. Never heard the name otherwise.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    Helen was like 15-20 years younger than locke....

and jin + english makes me scared!

Quote Originally Posted by Davis_Rocks
    and the hardest one to spell lol! actually I can spell it... but still hehe
    Saskatchewan. Hardest to spell, easiest to draw.

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I need a bone badly.
    *Qboots considers this quote for the Out-of-Context thread.*

Quote Originally Posted by SQUATMAN
    I think its a behavior study experiment where no one is in danger, but the guinea pigs are being observed as to how they handle seclusion, stress and co-habitation.
    That's absolutely my feeling too SQUAT! I think it was a test to see how long some idiot would keep entering the numbers before they wised up.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

MRD
    Another question. Was that 2 polar bears in the Orientation film? My daughter had the NERVE to speak to me and I kind of missed it. What were they saying when they showed the polar bears?
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots

I think it was a test to see how long some idiot would keep entering the numbers before they wised up.

So someone must've being watching them! HOW?

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar
    The most frustrating moment of tonight for me - it looked like Jack might have been just about to say why he and Sarah are no longer married (did she die from complications? Did they get divorced? Is there some other Lost-like explanation for it?) when Desmond walks away and says "See you in another life, Brother." Ugh!

Did anyone get a good enough look at the picture of Desmond with the girl to know if we recognize her?

When Hurley walked in to the dome room and said "Whoa. Dude." HILARIOUS!!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by tigergirl

Did anyone get a good enough look at the picture of Desmond with the girl to know if we recognize her?

Why do I have the feeling that this was SARAH in the picture?

+ Reply to Thread