+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 520 FirstFirst ... 30707172737475767778798081828384858687888990130180 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel
    thanks for the info guys and gals!
    and thanks for the welcome Canada_Chump

It's so great to know there's a place where I can get lost info that's actually accurate!

Poor Canada Champ! You don't get no respect.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

oh no! i'm sorry about that. It was a typo that i never noticed.

I'm looking foward to tonight's episode. I'm thinking it'll bring a few more answers about some things. hopefully...

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    It's OK, everyone gets one mistake. But dont make it again, or we ship you off to the island!

What, you other people dont believe me? What do you think happened to Canada Ranger?

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ
    It's OK, everyone gets one mistake. But dont make it again, or we ship you off to the island!

What, you other people dont believe me? What do you think happened to Canada Ranger?
    He mutated...another side effect of spending too much time on the LOST island!

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel
    oh no! i'm sorry about that. It was a typo that i never noticed.

I'm looking foward to tonight's episode. I'm thinking it'll bring a few more answers about some things. hopefully...

Me, too!

Sorry, everyone about my double (and triple)posting - rookie mistake. I'll try not to be such a yappy dog anymore.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by CCL
    I don't recall reading this anywhere on this thread (but it is so long!) but I didn't know that the person Sarah (Jack's Sarah) got into an accident with was Shannon's father and that's how he died. Am I the only who missed that? Co-viewer caught it apparently - she said that the patient's last name was Rutherford, same as Shannon's and she recalls Shannon saying her father had died in a car crash. I read it in US magazine (they had an article on Lost in there). Hm, another one of those weird pre-crash connections.
    Someone (QBoots I think) caught it and reported it during the relevant show discussion...pretty much escaped everyone else though! You can see the FORT discussion there if you scroll back that far.

Premium Member
    I thought this Yahoo news article was sort of interesting. Possibly contains spoiler information.

Briefly, the article mentions:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Literary references have been sprinkled throughout the mysteries of Lost: In an episode last season, the character Sawyer was reading Watership Down by Richard Adams, the story of rabbits searching for a safe place in a threatening world. At another point, he read Madeleine L'Engle's A Wrinkle in Time, about time travel.

Look for another literary reference - and possibly another clue to the island's secret - on tonight's Lost (ABC, 9 ET/PT).

At one point, someone will pick up a copy of the novel The Third Policeman by the late Irish writer Flann O'Brien. The cover will be seen for about a second, ABC confirms.

It will be featured at a "key moment" in the show, Craig Wright, who co-wrote the episode with Javier Grillo-Marxuach, told the Chicago Tribune. Wright also said anyone familiar with the book will "have a lot more ammunition" in dissecting Lost plotlines.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    Someone (QBoots I think) caught it and reported it during the relevant show discussion...pretty much escaped everyone else though! You can see the FORT discussion there if you scroll back that far.
    Ah, thanks PWS. I wouldn't be surprised. That Qboots catches everything.
    Scrolling back now...
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Everything I've read says that tonight's episode is going to contain a lot of information and answer some questions. Hoo-freakin'-ray! I need a bone badly.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    I just wanted to say thanks for all of the info on the little things that mean so much to this show. I didn't get hooked until about halfway through the season and then was totally confused when they kept showing repeats and then new shows. Anyhow, I bought the DVD just so I could watch it all at once and in order.

There is still I lot I don't understand which is what they want anyway, but am I right in thinking that most of the odd things like the polar bear and the Beechcraft with the Nigerians came from Hurley's comic book after Walt read it?
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

+ Reply to Thread