+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 520 FirstFirst ... 29697071727374757677787980818283848586878889129179 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

An unrelated news article that caught my eye for some reason:
    Quote:
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A total of 108 low producing oil and natural gas offshore platforms were destroyed by hurricanes Rita and Katrina...

I am truly obsessed.

at least you're not in denial about it

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel
    true, true getreal

i have a question. I was flipping around tv today and i have those "in the news" or "cheers and cheers" boxes that you can read and they mentioned
    Click to see Spoiler:
    cynthia watros as "libby" on lost. who is this? she is supposed to start her appearances in episode four. does anyone know if she is going to be a permanent addition? on a tv info site she is listed as a character and not under quest appearance(i'm sorry if this has been talked about before, but i couldn't find anything about it)

Good to see some more Canadians on this site!

Anyways, you MAY remember
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Watros from the show "Titus", on Fox. It ran for about 3 seasons, from 2000 to 2003. It was a comedy, and Watros played the main character's (Chris Titus's) girlfriend. She was HILARIOUS in it!

And not to mention HOT!!!

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ

Good to see some more Canadians on this site!

Anyways, you MAY remember
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Watros from the show "Titus", on Fox. It ran for about 3 seasons, from 2000 to 2003. It was a comedy, and Watros played the main character's (Chris Titus's) girlfriend. She was HILARIOUS in it!

And not to mention HOT!!!
    OMG! I loved that show and cried when it was cancelled. I remember her. But I liked Titus and his dad better. It was a funny, funny show. Thanks for the memory. I'm smiling remembering it. Now I will have more tidbits to throw out at dh when we watch. He thinks I am SOOOO smart!!!! LOL! Boy is he fooled! LOL
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog
    OMG! I loved that show and cried when it was cancelled. I remember her. But I liked Titus and his dad better. It was a funny, funny show. Thanks for the memory. I'm smiling remembering it. Now I will have more tidbits to throw out at dh when we watch. He thinks I am SOOOO smart!!!! LOL! Boy is he fooled! LOL

I recommend getting the first 2 seasons of Titus on DVD (sold as one box set). Also, season 3 comes out January 17th!

But anyways, back to Lost. For tomorrow's ep, I expect it to go in the same fashion as the first two eps, i.e. reshowing some of the scenes from the 1st 2 eps, but then adding in a lot more. Mainly because
    Click to see Spoiler:
    over the past 6 weeks or so, various people on the show (cast, writers, etc.) have said that the first 3 eps would different and would dish out a lot of info.

After tomorrow's ep, I expect the timeframe of the show to get back to normal.

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    Thank you Davis_Rocks and hepcat!

I'm from Saskatchewan, haha the only really long one-worded one.
    and the hardest one to spell lol! actually I can spell it... but still hehe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Hepcat and All Others:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I just saw the Canadian Commercial for the new episode of Lost!!

I am so excited to see the Others (or who ever those barbaric people are)... THEY TRAP THEM IN A HOLE!! They look scary!!

And I am excited to see the whole "rebel" against desmond... I think we will get answers, when they shoot the computer... because he says "we are all going to die" ... so obviously locke and the others will ask WHY? So hopefully we will be enlightened by the show!!!

Ok back the Sawyer Michael and Jin being trapped in the hole.. I remember Michael calling out to the barbarians, "YOU HAvE MY SON" or somehting to that effect... do you think that the barbarians were the people on the ship?? or was he just calling out randomly??!

thanks for the info guys and gals!
    and thanks for the welcome Canada_Chump

It's so great to know there's a place where I can get lost info that's actually accurate!

Quote Originally Posted by Davis_Rocks
    and the hardest one to spell lol! actually I can spell it... but still hehe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Hepcat and All Others:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I just saw the Canadian Commercial for the new episode of Lost!!

I am so excited to see the Others (or who ever those barbaric people are)... THEY TRAP THEM IN A HOLE!! They look scary!!

And I am excited to see the whole "rebel" against desmond... I think we will get answers, when they shoot the computer... because he says "we are all going to die" ... so obviously locke and the others will ask WHY? So hopefully we will be enlightened by the show!!!

Ok back the Sawyer Michael and Jin being trapped in the hole.. I remember Michael calling out to the barbarians, "YOU HAvE MY SON" or somehting to that effect... do you think that the barbarians were the people on the ship?? or was he just calling out randomly??!
    This is what I'm thinking...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    In the commercial they show Ana Lucia in the "hole", and Michael, Sawyer and Jin(?) being thrown into it as well. I get the feeling Michael calling out "YOU HAVE MY SON" is just random, since Jin came running out to the beach yelling "Others, others, others...". I don't know who the barbaric people are, but I get the feeling they aren't the Others, but maybe passengers from the tail section that have gotten "sick".

Hopefully we will find something out when the computer monitor is accidentally shot. In the previews after last week's show, it showed Desmond running outside with a backpack, so he obviously gets out of the hatch, and it also shows Hurley in the hatch. I wonder if he convinces Locke or Hurley to start entering the numbers, and then takes off, but...how'd Desmond get out of the hatch???

Quote Originally Posted by jette66
    This is what I'm thinking...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    In the commercial they show Ana Lucia in the "hole", and Michael, Sawyer and Jin(?) being thrown into it as well. I get the feeling Michael calling out "YOU HAVE MY SON" is just random, since Jin came running out to the beach yelling "Others, others, others...". I don't know who the barbaric people are, but I get the feeling they aren't the Others, but maybe passengers from the tail section that have gotten "sick".

Hopefully we will find something out when the computer monitor is accidentally shot. In the previews after last week's show, it showed Desmond running outside with a backpack, so he obviously gets out of the hatch, and it also shows Hurley in the hatch. I wonder if he convinces Locke or Hurley to start entering the numbers, and then takes off, but...how'd Desmond get out of the hatch???

I'm with you on the Michael quote.

If anyone is still entering numbers (if the computer still works), is has just GOT to be Hurley, since he's the one who has been most haunted by them. Besides, he already has them memorized in order - I'd choose him if I were down there.

These first three episodes are supposed to tell us what is in the hatch, but leave us with more questions (great!). I hope tonight we get more info on what is going on down there. We have enough questions! Time for answers - AUGGGHHH!!
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Thank you Davis_Rocks and hepcat!

I'm from Saskatchewan, haha the only really long one-worded one.

I hope this week's episode will bring a few more answers and move the plot along just a little more. Last week's episode was all well and good, but it seemed like they could have just combined episode one and two together and made it 1h30min

It did slow things down a bit, but I liked the way they recapped by showing us the action through the eyes of the other characters.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Quote Originally Posted by ARFan65
    An unrelated news article that caught my eye for some reason:

I am truly obsessed.

You've come to the right place.

+ Reply to Thread