+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 520 FirstFirst ... 28686970717273747576777879808182838485868788128178 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen
    Maybe Jay will ask the burning question: 'What's up with you and Evangeline?'

Do you think they are on the talk show circuit because something big is coming up in the plotline?
    I don't know. They made quite a few talk show appearances last season. I don't think a week went by where there wasn't at least one cast member doing an appearance. Maggie Grace is doing 3 talk shows next week that I know of. Is that to promote her upcoming movie, or does it just mean that she isn't shooting any LOST scenes next week? (Since it films in Hawaii you can usually assume that the folks doing the talk show circuit aren't part of whichever episode is filming right now and are free to promote the show.)
    Last edited by Qboots; 10-04-2005 at 04:05 PM.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I don't know. They made quite a few talk show appearances last season. I don't think a week went by where there wasn't at least one cast member doing an appearance. Maggie Grace is doing 3 talk shows next week that I know of. Is that to promote her upcoming movie, or does it just mean that she isn't shooting any LOST scenes next week? (Since it films in Hawaii you can usually assume that the folks doing the talk show circuit aren't part of whichever episode is filming right now and are free to promote the show.)

She may be trying to promote her movie, but she is going to be getting LOTS of Lost questions, I bet.
    Last edited by cricketeen; 10-04-2005 at 04:18 PM.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Thank you Davis_Rocks and hepcat!

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Welcome to FORT canadian angel! We think the same way about Ethan.

OK, I gotta ask - you're from the province with the long name. They're all long! New Brunswick? British Columbia? Northwest Territories? Prince Edward Island?
    I'm from Saskatchewan, haha the only really long one-worded one.

I hope this week's episode will bring a few more answers and move the plot along just a little more. Last week's episode was all well and good, but it seemed like they could have just combined episode one and two together and made it 1h30min

Okie, I'm sorta getting the Gilligan's island notion here: Lots of people on the island and no one knows about each other. Its not probable.... that there are:

The survivors from the nose section
    Survivors from the tail section
    Ethan
    Others
    Desmond
    Danielle

And no one knows about each other.....

But just like Gilligan's island, they keep running into these extra people but can't get rescued.
    Fabulous Fifty

Want to be green?? Join the Premium Member FORT team. Click for more info!

Lea
    I hope I'm able to watch tommorow. The mom is in the hospital. Is it possible that Ethan was Desmond's replacement?

CCL
    I don't recall reading this anywhere on this thread (but it is so long!) but I didn't know that the person Sarah (Jack's Sarah) got into an accident with was Shannon's father and that's how he died. Am I the only who missed that? Co-viewer caught it apparently - she said that the patient's last name was Rutherford, same as Shannon's and she recalls Shannon saying her father had died in a car crash. I read it in US magazine (they had an article on Lost in there). Hm, another one of those weird pre-crash connections.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel
    I'm from Saskatchewan, haha the only really long one-worded one.
    Besides Newfoundland, which has the same number of letters.

Some of you have referred to Ana Lucia in a pit ... who is that and would that mean that I must've missed an episode in the first season? Is she the black lady who was on the beach contemplating her hubby who Jack said was dead because he was in the tail section at the time the plane broke apart, yet she was sure he was still alive?

true, true getreal

i have a question. I was flipping around tv today and i have those "in the news" or "cheers and cheers" boxes that you can read and they mentioned
    Click to see Spoiler:
    cynthia watros as "libby" on lost. who is this? she is supposed to start her appearances in episode four. does anyone know if she is going to be a permanent addition? on a tv info site she is listed as a character and not under quest appearance(i'm sorry if this has been talked about before, but i couldn't find anything about it)

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by getreal
    Besides Newfoundland, which has the same number of letters.

Some of you have referred to Ana Lucia in a pit ... who is that and would that mean that I must've missed an episode in the first season? Is she the black lady who was on the beach contemplating her hubby who Jack said was dead because he was in the tail section at the time the plane broke apart, yet she was sure he was still alive?
    Ana Lucia is one of the survivors from the back of the plane. She met Jack at the airport bar (as shown in one of last season's flashbacks).

Canadian Angel
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Libby is also one of the new characters. I believe she was supposed to be on the plane though she could be one of the Others for all I know. She's supposed to be a therapist, though, so I think that implies that was what she did before the plane crash.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Regular
    An unrelated news article that caught my eye for some reason:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A total of 108 low producing oil and natural gas offshore platforms were destroyed by hurricanes Rita and Katrina...
    I am truly obsessed.

+ Reply to Thread