+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 520 FirstFirst ... 27676869707172737475767778798081828384858687127177 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Hey guys and gals, newbie here, so go easy on me?
    I've been viewing these boards for about two years now, and i've finally decided to join

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I've been going on the assumption that Ethan is an Other because his name is an anagram. Ethan Rom = Other Man. I can't see them throwing that in there and NOT having him be an Other.
    This was one of the posts that sort of brought be out of "hiding".

I honestly don't think ethan was an Other as in the "others" that captured walt. I don't think he was part of the same group of people. I do think he was an other in the sense that he doesn't belong to any group. Not with Danielle, the official others, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL
    An interesting little thing I got from Kristin of Eonline's column
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Apparently the numbers coordinate to a spot on the worldmap about halfway between Australia and LA. Here's the link. Doesn't appear to be much there.
    I saw something nearly identical on a blog here
    Click to see Spoiler:
    stating that these numbers are GPS Coordinates. But if you zoom in on the Google map you linked to, the coordinates fall pretty close to some random little islands out there.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel
    I've been viewing these boards for about two years now, and i've finally decided to join
    Hiya, Canadian Angel!
    We're a pretty friendly crew here, no newbie worries.

I honestly don't think ethan was an Other as in the "others" that captured walt. I don't think he was part of the same group of people. I do think he was an other in the sense that he doesn't belong to any group. Not with Danielle, the official others, etc.
    The whole Ethan thing has me confused. It was so creepy in the episode where Hurley discovered he wasn't on the manifest, and him being an Other seemed the only explanation. But if the guys on the boat were Others, their skin looked mottled, they seemed scruffy, etc. Ethan seemed nothing like them.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    The whole Ethan thing has me confused. It was so creepy in the episode where Hurley discovered he wasn't on the manifest, and him being an Other seemed the only explanation. But if the guys on the boat were Others, their skin looked mottled, they seemed scruffy, etc. Ethan seemed nothing like them.
    OH MY GOD I KNIW!! It was so scary... "Theres someone who isnt on the manifest... "ethan help! Shes having her baby"... and he just stands there!!

that was like the scariest episode ever... that and the one where Charlie was almost dead and hanging from the tree!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian_Angel
    !!!!!!!!!!!

This was one of the posts that sort of brought be out of "hiding".

Maybe he had just gotten sick or remember he had some sort of 'rash' that the doc looked at so maybe he is one of the others.

FORT Fogey
    I'm waiting for them to explain how Locke is able to walk.

I saw something on one of the blogs. It was like a teaser for the second season. It said:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    They survived the crash. They survived each other. But on the other side of the island they'll discover they're NOT THE SURVIVORS they thought they were.
    Is that a hint of some sort? Makes you think. Every time you think you have it all figured out they throw something else into the mix to totally throw you off again.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Welcome to FORT canadian angel! We think the same way about Ethan.

OK, I gotta ask - you're from the province with the long name. They're all long! New Brunswick? British Columbia? Northwest Territories? Prince Edward Island?

Talk show alert: this Friday night, Leno has Dominic Monaghan on the show.
    And next week there's a LOST cast member on a talk show just about every day!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Maybe Jay will ask the burning question: 'What's up with you and Evangeline?'

Do you think they are on the talk show circuit because something big is coming up in the plotline?
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

What about the bodies that Kate found at the caves. Jack said something about them having been there about 40 years or so. That doesn't fit in with the Black Rock ship, the smuggler's plane or Danielle's timeline. Was anything ever mentioned on the show about them after that?
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

+ Reply to Thread