+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 520 FirstFirst ... 23636465666768697071727374757677787980818283123173 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Kristin from EOnline has an annoying "spoiler riddle". She puts out two storylines and says one is false, one is true. So one of these is a spoiler for either Desperate Housewives or Lost:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Spoiler Riddle: One of the following storylines is true. The other is bogus. Is it (1) On Lost, we'll find out that the Others have killed the other survivors of Flight 815 or (2) on Desperate Housewives, Gabrielle is having triplets?
    http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristi...5/050930c.html

I'm not watching Desperate Housewives, so how likely is it that the DH one is fake?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Kristin from EOnline has an annoying "spoiler riddle". She puts out two storylines and says one is false, one is true. So one of these is a spoiler for either Desperate Housewives or Lost:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Spoiler Riddle: One of the following storylines is true. The other is bogus. Is it (1) On Lost, we'll find out that the Others have killed the other survivors of Flight 815 or (2) on Desperate Housewives, Gabrielle is having triplets?

I'm not watching Desperate Housewives, so how likely is it that the DH one is fake?
    well....
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Gabriel is pregnant in Desperate Housewives, and it would definately be dramatic, to not wanting kids to mistakenly having kids, to having 3 kids... it would be a weird twist... i dont think it would happen though (personally)... they already have a desperate housewive with all the kids.... it could possibly happen with gabriel... but in my opinion not likely... we will see!

And the spoiler with The others would be kinda cool.... well we will find out all in due time!!!

hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl
    Davis, I guess we think alike. I assumed that when Danielle saw the fire, and heard the whispers about the boy, she thought the others wanted Aaron. Danielle didn't count on them wanting "the boy" Walt, if she had realized that, I bet she would have tried to offer him up in exchange for Alex.

I have no explanation as to why the Others would want Walt (first) and not Aaron, but I bet the writers have. All in do time - has to be some mystery you know. If we figured it all out, there would no longer be a show to watch.

It might be that they have a need for Walt and his powers, and will come back for Aaron later -perhaps in season 3 or maybe during the next sweeps - who knows??

My feeling is that Danielle did not set the fire, and that Ethan was an "Other", but I could well be wrong.
    YA!! Heres Exactly what I thought:

Danielle lost her baby because the "others" took it long ago! And as a mother who lost her baby, Danielle would do anything to get her baby back. And when she saw the fire (the sign for the Others) She went there to make a trade. She wanted to trade Aaron for her baby and she did out of being a desperate mother. And then it turned out that the others weren't there.......

Thats what I thought happened.... Ok I have a Favor to ask....

Anyone who thinks / knows that Danielle started the Fire and Why, could you please Tell Me!!

Thanks, I just want to know the truth!!

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    (sorry, Charlie) The Others started the fire. According to Danielle, she overheard them saying they were going after Walt.

Therefore, if the Others don't go after the survivors to find Walt in the upcoming episodes, we can conclude that the people in the boat were Others.

The boat probably once belonged to the people that built the hatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl
    Davis, I guess we think alike. I assumed that when Danielle saw the fire, and heard the whispers about the boy, she thought the others wanted Aaron. Danielle didn't count on them wanting "the boy" Walt, if she had realized that, I bet she would have tried to offer him up in exchange for Alex.

I have no explanation as to why the Others would want Walt (first) and not Aaron, but I bet the writers have. All in do time - has to be some mystery you know. If we figured it all out, there would no longer be a show to watch.

It might be that they have a need for Walt and his powers, and will come back for Aaron later -perhaps in season 3 or maybe during the next sweeps - who knows??

My feeling is that Danielle did not set the fire, and that Ethan was an "Other", but I could well be wrong.

Maybe the Others realized that if they took Aaron they would have all kinds of problems with the survivors (look what they did to Ethan). They decide it would be easier to take Walt, sink the raft and no-one on the Island would be the wiser.

Quote Originally Posted by SQUATMAN
    (sorry, Charlie) The Others started the fire. According to Danielle, she overheard them saying they were going after Walt.

Therefore, if the Others don't go after the survivors to find Walt in the upcoming episodes, we can conclude that the people in the boat were Others.

The boat probably once belonged to the people that built the hatch.
    the truth comes out hehe

I think that they always wanted WALT and then when Danielle heard them say they wanted the "boy" she thought she could trade in this boy for her son... but I think she misenterpreted the Others and thought they meant arron, when they meant walt

and that was why i thought the people on the boat were Others because 2 reasons.. one they werent at their fire, because they were on the boat (thats why they were gone), and two because we know the others wanted the boy, and since they werent there for the baby, in some weird way they got the boy instead...

well it makes sense in my mind....

Quote Originally Posted by Davis_Rocks
    well....
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Gabriel is pregnant in Desperate Housewives, and it would definately be dramatic, to not wanting kids to mistakenly having kids, to having 3 kids... it would be a weird twist... i dont think it would happen though (personally)... they already have a desperate housewive with all the kids.... it could possibly happen with gabriel... but in my opinion not likely... we will see!

And the spoiler with The others would be kinda cool.... well we will find out all in due time!!!

hehe
    We do know from last week that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Ana Lucia is still alive - but in some type of pit or crude cell. (Is that a spoiler, since it has already aired?) Maybe she had some type of contact with the Others and is being held in a crude quarantine until they can determine if she is infected
    Here's a possible scenario - The people on the beach are the other survivors and Rose's husband is among them. They have been having a real rough time with the Others and when Jin washes up on shore, they are suspicious of him and since they can't understand him they imprison him. Now here come Michael and Sawyer and they don't believe that they are survivors and imprison them too. At some point, one of those two mention the wedding ring that Rose is wearing around her neck and that proves to her husband that they are who they claim to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Davis_Rocks
    the truth comes out hehe

I think that they always wanted WALT and then when Danielle heard them say they wanted the "boy" she thought she could trade in this boy for her son... but I think she misenterpreted the Others and thought they meant arron, when they meant walt

and that was why i thought the people on the boat were Others because 2 reasons.. one they werent at their fire, because they were on the boat (thats why they were gone), and two because we know the others wanted the boy, and since they werent there for the baby, in some weird way they got the boy instead...

well it makes sense in my mind....
    AHH, but she heard them say that AFTER Ethan was killed. They could have changed their minds about which child to take.

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat

Click to see Spoiler:

Gabrielle having triplets is a little farfetched to me. However, since she didn't want kids to begin with, I can see the writers making that move. It just seems ridiculous enough!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Concerning who the Others wanted: remember, they (or Ethan at least) wanted Claire's baby FIRST.

Then, either: 1. Claire escaped before they could do any testing or 2. they did testing and found out the baby was not the one they wanted.

Then, after Aaron was born, either 1. (from above) they could feel/see that Aaron had no powers, so they decided to go after Walt or 2. they were waiting for the right time to take the other child on the island, Walt.

+ Reply to Thread