+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 520 FirstFirst ... 21616263646566676869707172737475767778798081121171 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by Davis_Rocks
    i dont know about that... because "other man" could also be reffering to the fact that there were 46 (or so) on the manafest, and ethan was #47...

and if he were an other, wouldnt he also travel witht he other barbaric people? (aka the ones we see in the end of the latest episode)
    No, Ethan was not on the manifest, period. The manifest contained a list of everyone on the plane, probably 80 -100 people.

Ethan was by himself to go unnoticed. Did Charlie or Claire allude to seeing more Others while they were abducted?

QBOOTS; Danielle never got the chance to offer the baby. The fire was a hoax by her.

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen
    That is IF the ooga-booga people are The Others and not the piratey people.
    Ethan just didn't seem to fit either demographic, did he? Maybe he just cleaned up well. Or maybe he was a rogue like Danielle. Or maybe he and Danielle WERE in cahoots. AAAARGH
    for a second (like last season) it even occured as a possobility that ethan was danielle's son.. lol because it has been 16 years... but ethan was like 40... so that went down the drain....

i think that ethan and danielle being connected somehow is a great possobility.... or that ethan is rogue... i dont think ethan is with the others or the pirates....

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SQUATMAN
    QBOOTS; Danielle never got the chance to offer the baby. The fire was a hoax by her.
    i dont think that danielle MADE the fire!!

i just think there was no one there... i evry well may be wrong and just not have realized this... but either you're mistake or you must tell me how you know this lol

No, Ethan was not on the manifest, period. The manifest contained a list of everyone on the plane, probably 80 -100 people.

Ethan was by himself to go unnoticed. Did Charlie or Claire allude to seeing more Others while they were abducted?

The only reference to the abduction I remember was when Claire saw the scratches on Danielle's arm and had a flashback to Danielle's face and herself screaming.

Desmond forced him to do the number typing simply because he could retain control over him with the gun.

Desmond didn't dare set down his gun to type the numbers...he had to stay in control. (I've seen stuff like this on TV before. )
    Fabulous Fifty

Want to be green?? Join the Premium Member FORT team. Click for more info!

But she realized that they weren't interested in the baby, she said they wanted "The Boy". So if Ethan was an "Other", why didn't he kidnap Walt instead of Claire?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Re: Flashback of Michael and the polarbear stuffed animal.

Don't you think it odd that Michael was recovering from some sort of accident that left him with the need for a cane? Could he have lost the use of his legs at some point and worked to get them back?

We now keep having this leg/walking theme in another person...?
    Fabulous Fifty

Want to be green?? Join the Premium Member FORT team. Click for more info!

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    But she realized that they weren't interested in the baby, she said they wanted "The Boy". So if Ethan was an "Other", why didn't he kidnap Walt instead of Claire?
    And why would she build the fire as a hoax and then be disappointed that the others weren't there when she returned with the baby?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaky

Don't you think it odd that Michael was recovering from some sort of accident that left him with the need for a cane? Could he have lost the use of his legs at some point and worked to get them back?

In season 1 we saw Michael get hit by a car and then he underwent rehabilitation. (Episode #14: "Special")
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Kaky

I assumed that was the legacy from being hit by the car. There does seem to be a theme here, though. obviously Locke and Sara, also Boone's nanny died from a broken neck and Jack's first solo surgery was a spinal cord injury. Any others?

+ Reply to Thread