+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 520 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107507 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by CCL

Here is a link to the actor's site. Henry Cusick

He reminds me of a younger Dustin Hoffman, especially if you focus on the nose/mouth area.

Lea
    Quote Originally Posted by talula
    He reminds me of a younger Dustin Hoffman, especially if you focus on the nose/mouth area.
    Oh my gosh. He does look like Dustin Hoffman, And a little like Paul Rudd.

can't get enough ANTM guillermoluvsme's Avatar
    http://www.boomspeed.com/allhailme/0...son2promos.jpg

Michelle is in the promotional pics, so I suppose this makes it official. SOrry for the writing on the pics I couldn't find the picture anywhere else.

FORT Fan
    2 spoilers in Ausiello's column today:
    Click to see Spoiler:

Question: Can you tell me anything about Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje's character on Lost? Dominic

Ausiello: Here's a little somethin': His name is no longer Emeka. Producers are keeping the new, mysterious moniker top-secret. Meanwhile, don't be surprised if, um, let's just call him Gargamel, knows a thing or two about a certain heroin-filled airplane.

Question: Any more Lost spoilers? How about some info on the supposed deaths this season? Kara

Ausiello: A fairly reliable tipster informs me that Damon Lindelof may have issued a faux spoiler when he told me in the Aug. 3 AA that "I think it would be fairly silly for us to kill a woman there's only three or four of them on the show. And they're all really hot." Those damn faux spoilers!

The second question wasn't really a surprise to me. There has been so much other info that seemed to substantiate it.

Interesting how the first one has already been speculated on many times!

I can't wait until this show starts again!

FORT Fan
    More spoilers from entertainment weekly.com:
    Click to see Spoiler:

What happened to young Walt (Malcolm David Kelley), kidnapped by The Others? Shannon (Maggie Grace) will spot him in the woods, but she'll have a hard time convincing her friends that she's not hallucinating.
    - On the romance front, things will heat up between Claire (Emilie de Ravin) and Charlie (Dominic Monaghan), and between Shannon and Sayid (Naveen Andrews), while the arrival of Michelle Rodriguez's character will likely send Kate (Evangeline Lilly) out of Jack's (Matthew Fox) orbit, maybe toward Sawyer (Josh Holloway).
    - The producers assure us that there will be ''more death.''
    - And as for what's in the hatch, we'll find out during the premiere, though Terry O'Quinn (Locke) and the other stars hinted that the revelation will only raise more questions.

Lea
    Check out this weeks issue of TV Guide. Lost is on the cover with some sort of CD that talks about season 2 with the teaser trailer for season 2 on it. I spotted it today at the grocery store but did not buy.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    I got this in my email:

Greetings from the Writers' Room of Lost!

It was almost a year ago that over ten thousand future fans of Lost joined us on the shores of Waikiki Beach, O'ahu, for the Premiere of our two-hour pilot as part of the city's popular Sunset on the Beach series of screenings.

Today, we are proud to announce that Lost will once again return to Sunset on the Beach. On September 14th, at 6:30 PM, those of you lucky enough to live or travel to O'ahu will be able to watch the season premiere of Lost entitled "Man of Science, Man of Faith" projected against the glorious background of one of the world's most beautiful beaches!

Now, we know what you are thinking... "this is all very exciting, but what about those of us who neither live in nor will be traveling to O'ahu on that day?"

To show that, here at Lost, we are sensitive to your needs as well, we have decided to whet your appetite with the following exclusive teaser: a dialogue sample, taken completely at random, from Executive Producer and series co-creator Damon Lindelof's original script for the Lost season premiere...

...it's not quite a picnic on the lovely shores of Hawai'i, but we hope this tides you over until our Network Premiere on September 21st!
    LOCKE
    You're lighter. I can belay you down and bring you back up just as easy. Shaft may be narrower down there, too.

KATE
    You left out the part where you just wanna see if I'm gonna be eaten by something.
    Hmm, so there's gonna be people who get to see the premiere a week BEFORE anyone else! Perhaps there's some FORTers who live in or around the O'ahu area?

Either way, I'm sure there's gonna be a detailed recap of it up on the Net within hours of its showing.

FORT Regular
    If you have not been to http://www.oceanicflight815.com/ recently, like in the past week or so, you should go. It has changed and after looking around a bit I found (was shown) a clip from the premiere of season two. It seems to take place slightly after the dialogue excerpt above.

Quote Originally Posted by Lea
    Check out this weeks issue of TV Guide. Lost is on the cover with some sort of CD that talks about season 2 with the teaser trailer for season 2 on it. I spotted it today at the grocery store but did not buy.
    My husband bought it.

Inside, there is an outline summary of the Season 1 episodes, with a couple of sentences about each. (If you're a Lost viewer/fan there is nothing new there). The CD/DVD has "You All Everybody" (Drive Shaft's song) in audio only, a brief preview of season 2 (nothing too intriguing) and a few cast interviews, which are gleamed from the Season 1 DVD which is being released.

As a huge fan of the show, naturally I watched the entire thing, but no spoilers I could ascertain. Just teasers. Can't wait for my DVD of Season 1 to arrive.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Lea
    Quote Originally Posted by ARFan65
    If you have not been to http://www.oceanicflight815.com/ recently, like in the past week or so, you should go. It has changed and after looking around a bit I found (was shown) a clip from the premiere of season two. It seems to take place slightly after the dialogue excerpt above.
    Very cool. Thanks for sharing.

+ Reply to Thread