+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 520 FirstFirst ... 18585960616263646566676869707172737475767778118168 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Has anyone considered that the numbers Desmond types in to reset the timer could possibly be going nowhere, and that's why "him" hasn't shown up yet. He doesn't know that Danielle changed the numbers on the transmission, so there's a good chance when he hits "Execute", his transmission are going into oblivion.

Good point, Jette.

OMG they have changed what's up under the barcode on the oceanicflight815 site. It's a darn big spoiler - like the last one was, if these aren't just red herrings that is. (Most of you know already, you click on the barcode and put in "theislandiswaiting"). In a word, and don't look if you don't want to be spoiled...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Walt is a ZOMBIE???
    I hope it's a red herring.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Oh, nuh-UH! They are just toying with us now!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Instead of 'zombie', "can we say 'life-challenged'?"

That is just funny. At least they have a sense of humor about our obsession.

P.S. I laughed all day about the snowman joke. The carrot line is just so unexpected!
    Last edited by Mariner; 09-30-2005 at 04:17 PM.
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    LOL at
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Undead Vincent
    . I think they're just playin with us now.

Last week, was the script on the site about
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jack seeing himself
    for this weeks ep? If so, then we can assume they're just having fun with us.

Kimmel has Matthew Fox on right now!

(repeat of other night)
    Last edited by Mike'sgirl; 09-30-2005 at 01:31 AM.

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen
    I agree; someone stated earlier that the marks on the wall indicated that he had been there for many years, but 365 x 5 years or so is over 1800 hash marks. Not that 5 years is not a long time to be living in some underground bunker (That's assuming he met Jack about 5 years ago and then went underground at some point during his race around the world). And not everything is from the late 60's/early 70's.
    But a 30 yr. old candy bar? MMMM chewy!
    I thought so too and I thought, man, those candy bars would have been long, long, long gone if I had been in that bunker for any lenght of time past say, a week! I'd have eaten those first and saved the other food for later.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    Stand geek here. Gary Sinese played Stuart Redman and the dog was Kojak.

**runs off to find the book and read it again**
    OK Dagwood, what kind of dog was Kojak? Was it the same breed as Vincent?
    I may have to re-read this now.

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by totoro
    Hey Dobbie!

I don't think this has been mentioned, but it wouldn't be the first time closed captioning would be off-the-mark with this show. Not saying that it was wrong altogether, though...
    Closed Captioning is notoriously wrong in a lot of spots. We were on vacation last year and we could not get the CC off the tv in our hotel room. So when we were in the room at night watching tv, I found my eyes drawn to reading the CC. There were some hideous mistakes and some pretty funny and things that made no sense whatsoever. It made me feel even worse for deaf people if they have to put up with that when they watch tv.

Quote Originally Posted by JR.
    That seemed like just a cheesy way to recap last week and get another episode out of the season.
    Yes it seems like a less meaty episode - I almost am tempted to save up a few feeks on Tivo and watch them all together. I tried this week but couldnt wait!

I was really grossed out with the bullet thing - along with all the violence. I hope it is not a trend for the season. They have a great formula going and dont need to junk it up with things I have to walk out of the room over. - ya Im a lightweight, I like drama and suspence but I dont like cheap shots to add cheap thrills - they could imply things with out being vile. (kind of like the movie Hotel Rawanda - horrible subject but beautifully done, you never had to turn away)

Ok the meat of my post is this -

Desmond asked if the world was still out there - and he has a timer on the computer... I think the bunker is a safe house and he had the controls to set off an explosion.... it was ticking down and he had to reset it - he had Locke enter the numbers into his computer... and it reset to 108 - I think - hours?, days? I dont know.

I think he is going to be a good guy. Just defensive and surprised by the invasion.
    Support the FORT - Go Green

One thing I don't understand is WHY did he have to have Locke enter the numbers into the computer? It seemed like he (Desmond) didn't know how to do it? Why not? If he has been down there all this time, wouldn't he have been the one to keep entering the numbers?

+ Reply to Thread