+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 520 FirstFirst ... 17575859606162636465666768697071727374757677117167 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog
    I felt last night we got about 10 min of info from a 60 min. show. The replay of the hatch scene was just that, reply with a "few" new insights. But basically a repeat of last week. And the Walt/Michael thing was fluff. Nothing related to anything except the stuffed toy was a polar bear.

I hope they don't jerk us around like this all season.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels this way. That seemed like just a cheesy way to recap last week and get another episode out of the season.

I have a bad feeling the writers don't know where they're going with this show and we're going to get a lame ending.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    OK so I was channel surfing tonight, and I turned on Millionaire for some reason. And I never watch that show. Ever.

Anyways I turn it on, and they immediately start the $16,000 question: Name the ficticious rock band that appeared in episodes of the hit TV show "Lost".

And get this: she didnt know it! She had to use both her Phone A Friend and her 50/50. After those, she just guessed and got it right.

Afterwards, she said "Wow I better start watching that show now."

Quote Originally Posted by mrdobolina
    he actually said(according to the captions) "They're all still out there?"
    Season 2 is great so far! I'm really loving it...again!

Hey Dobbie!

I don't think this has been mentioned, but it wouldn't be the first time closed captioning would be off-the-mark with this show. Not saying that it was wrong altogether, though... it would certainly add an interesting new set of questions. Who are "they" in that case?

I'm actually perfectly OK with the episode last night. I was wishing for a closer look at what happened with Locke, and I feel like so many questions were answered. Not necessarily BIG questions, but we found out:

-the light is artificial down there (so likely the opening hatch scene was not a flashback)
    -His name is definitely Desmond, so he is likely the same guy that Jack knows.
    -why Locke took his shoes off (not a spiritual or respectful thing; just trying to be quiet)

I love this show. I want to marry it.
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

The "sickness" plot has reminded me of something and I just recalled what it is. I apologize if this has been mentioned before.

Does anyone recall an episode of Star Trek, TOS, called, "Miri" where everyone is struck by a disease that begins at the onset of puberty? A couple of the guest stars were Kim Darby and Michael J. Pollard.

The disease began with blue rashes appearing on their skin, then they gradually descended into madness, and eventually died. It was a result of an experiment to prolong life having gone wrong and the children were actually aging at about one month per 100 years of real time. McCoy came up with a vaccine.

I'm sure this is not the same thing, but I perceive some similarities.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by totoro

I love this show. I want to marry it.
    for the great FORT liner!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JR.
    I have a bad feeling the writers don't know where they're going with this show and we're going to get a lame ending.
    As long as Bobby Ewing doesn't end up walking out of a shower somewhere...
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I read somewhere (sorry don't know where, might have been MSNBC.COM)but they were talking to one of the writers, and he said that they literally write the show one episode at a time. No planning of the season ahead. Sounds like they are flying by the seat of their pants, which could be good, or could leave us with a lame "ending". Let's hope for the good!
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by snoopy
    I read somewhere (sorry don't know where, might have been MSNBC.COM)but they were talking to one of the writers, and he said that they literally write the show one episode at a time. No planning of the season ahead.

This is true, but they also have said they have the first 4 or 5 seasons figured out (my source for this is DVD extras interviews). They definitely have the big picture, but it must be fun/horrifying living up the weekly micro-examination we put them through.
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

Is it just me, or is anyone else going NUTS with the seemingly microscopic progression of each episode!? I wait all week for each installment, and I am certifiably insane with my addiction!
    Go Tigers!

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!
    Go Tigers!

+ Reply to Thread