+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 520 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115165 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    Ok I always thought that the sea-men were the people on the island, but now we see all those crazy's at the end holding bats etc. So who are they all? What are your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Davis_Rocks
    Ok I always thought that the sea-men were the people on the island, but now we see all those crazy's at the end holding bats etc. So who are they all? What are your thoughts?

I don't think they were the Others. The Others had guns, a boat...you get the sense they have some equipment. These guys were holding what, pointy sticks?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Well, if Ethan was an Other, you'ld think HE would be the one carrying a weapon in order to snatch Turnip Head. Perhaps those in the boat are the ones who aren't part of the Others......

OR....they are the healthy others who kept the heavy machinary and dangerous firearms from the sick, zombie-like Others.

POST 1999

Originally Posted by Davis_Rocks
    I'm pretty sure there's been some spoiler info about this up-thread

If you don't want to go looking for it....
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Those people are quite possibly fellow plane crash survivors - from the missing tail section

Hey, everyone -
    I've never posted on a forum before, so forgive me if I blunder along for awhile. I could no longer lurk in good conscience - you are all so nice and funny. You have so many observations it's hard to keep up!
    One thought I had last night was when Desmond asked Locke if he was "him" (aside from thinking he should reply: "Yes, and she is her") - Is Desmond waiting for the "Other Man"?
    I missed the whole Ethan/Claire kidnapping episode, whatever happened to him?

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Charlie wasted him, and not in the heroin sense...

Ethan's too weird to be a Code Keeper, and he was on a mission to kidnap.

Quote Originally Posted by SQUATMAN
    Charlie wasted him, and not in the heroin sense...
    Well, if he's dead that would explain why Desmond is still waiting for him, no?
    Guess not.
    By the way, your avatar is too funny.
    Last edited by cricketeen; 09-29-2005 at 04:20 PM.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter
    Also, while several people reported on Sawyer's raft breaking up, nobody bothered to mention that it was because Michael beat on it with a pole!!! After Sawyer brought him back from the dead! I was pissed at Michael! With a shark swimming around and Sawyer bleeding! Not the time to get all pissy like that. Jerk.
    I actually found the whole Sawyer-Michael interacton amusing last night. With Sawyer complaining that the kidnapped Walt was better off, drinking cocoa with the others, and what was Michael going to do, splash him? Thought it was great.

I don't want Sun to end up with him. I'm pulling for her to get back with Jin after they've both had a chance to realize they could have blown it for real.
    Me, too.

Danielle got to the island 16 years ago, right? Could Desmond have been in her party and still fit the timeframe with Jack?
    I really don't think so. If he had met Jack 16 years ago Jack would be much older now. It seems like Jack & Desmond met within the last few years.

Also, cricketeen

Ethan was one of the Others (Ethan Rom =Other Man). Ethan tried to steal the pregnant Claire in order to get her soon-to-be born baby. The Others have tried to get Claire's child, and now they've stolen Walt, and before they took Danielle's child. So it seems like they are trying out children until they get the one they want (for what purpose, I don't know).
    Last edited by CCL; 09-29-2005 at 04:19 PM.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by riblit
    I'm pretty sure there's been some spoiler info about this up-thread

If you don't want to go looking for it....
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Those people are quite possibly fellow plane crash survivors - from the missing tail section
    If that's the case, then (OK, I'm going along with your spoiler format here, hope it works):
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Why are they keeping Ana Lucia in a pit?

That's what it looked like to me.

Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen
    If that's the case, then (OK, I'm going along with your spoiler format here, hope it works):
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Why are they keeping Ana Lucia in a pit?

That's what it looked like to me.

Not sure really - perhaps
    Click to see Spoiler:
    she wouldn't go along with them on something they wanted to do... maybe something to do with people on that side of the island representing "evil" and those on our side representing "good" (an idea touched upon earlier). Could be that Ana belongs with the "good guys"

+ Reply to Thread