+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 520 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114164 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Also, if I was doing some kind of covert ops, and I was supposed to replace Desmond, I wouldn't be getting onto a commercial airliner

in hopes that it just might crash on the right island.

So I can't see how any of the 48 would be "him".
    I was under the assumption that the plane didn't accidentally crash there. Either it was drawn there (as we may assume happened to Danielle, the Black Rock and the Beachcraft), or someone hijacked it there and escaped from the nose section. How Him knew he wouldn't die, I dunno. Not very plausible, but I still don't think the plane crash was a coincidence.

I suspect Him to show up just as the season finale ends.

Let's say someone was suppose to replace Desmond in the hatch. Could it be possible that "him" died, and that's why "him" never showed up to replace Desmond? Or if Hurley is "him", he doesn't know it yet?

I told my husband last night during the scene where the clock had to be reset that "a thousand things just happened that we didn't catch and I will have to read the answers to tomorrow on the boards".. LOL

I'm so glad you guys are so fanatical about this show!
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Thank god its back on! Melissab73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Susie
    I am so ticked off about last night's episode. That wasn't enough for me!!! They could have done that last week. If I wasn't so hooked, I am not sure that I would even want to watch any more. I hope for oursakes they don't jerk us around all season. I don't know if I can take it. LOL!
    I feel the same way! They should have done a two hour season premiere and last night been part of last weeks show!

My daughter was talking when he asked the snowman joke and I could tell it was something important. Two things to add - I am soooooo impressed with the way Locke is handling Desmond. Very calm and informative and understanding without being patronizing. Also, while several people reported on Sawyer's raft breaking up, nobody bothered to mention that it was because Michael beat on it with a pole!!! After Sawyer brought him back from the dead! I was pissed at Michael! With a shark swimming around and Sawyer bleeding! Not the time to get all pissy like that. Jerk. I don't want Sun to end up with him. I'm pulling for her to get back with Jin after they've both had a chance to realize they could have blown it for real. My theory on Desmond is that he was put there with instructions to keep punching those numbers when the thing beeps or else ??? will happen. I don't think he knows about the others. He didn't even know if people still existed at all. He thought anyone who came to the island got sick. Danielle got to the island 16 years ago, right? Could Desmond have been in her party and still fit the timeframe with Jack? They were doing some scientific stuff. Maybe Desmond had come on ahead and when people started getting sick, locked himself in the hatch. Maybe the shark had been part of the scientific stuff and was branded with the logo for identification purposes. Ok, that's all I've got.
    Count your blessings!

Thank god its back on! Melissab73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter
    Also, while several people reported on Sawyer's raft breaking up, nobody bothered to mention that it was because Michael beat on it with a pole!!! After Sawyer brought him back from the dead! I was pissed at Michael! With a shark swimming around and Sawyer bleeding! Not the time to get all pissy like that. Jerk.
    I was feeling the same way! I was telling my husband I can't believe Michael is totally forgetting how Sawyer was just beating on his chest and brought him back to life!

Sorry, Squatman - I even thought I read through everyone's post.

Okay, I have a question. Locke said they had been on the island for 44 days, but I thought the first season was supposed to be the first 40 days. Was this a deliberate lie on Locke's part, or am I just confused in the first place?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Going back to the "snowman" joke/riddle-

It was not a joke that Hurley said during Season One. Supposedly, it's what Michael wrote in a birthday(?) card to Walt, seen during a flashback sequence last season.

Quote Originally Posted by TARrific
    Going back to the "snowman" joke/riddle-

It was not a joke that Hurley said during Season One. Supposedly, it's what Michael wrote in a birthday(?) card to Walt, seen during a flashback sequence last season.

No, that was, "What is black, white, and red all over?" The answer: a penguin with a sunburn. He drew a cute little penguin with sunglasses.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    No, that was, "What is black, white, and red all over?" The answer: a penguin with a sunburn. He drew a cute little penguin with sunglasses.
    Argh!

So much for trying to add something informative here. I got that tidbit from the oceanicflight815.com discussion boards ...

+ Reply to Thread