+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 520 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113163 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

I am so ticked off about last night's episode. That wasn't enough for me!!! They could have done that last week. If I wasn't so hooked, I am not sure that I would even want to watch any more. I hope for oursakes they don't jerk us around all season. I don't know if I can take it. LOL!

I don't remember if this was mentioned last night, but remember when Desmond asked Locke "what does one snowman say to the other snowman", and Locke said he didn't know? A friend just e-mailed me and said that Hurley told that joke in season one. Does anyone else remember this? Could this mean that Hurley is "HIM"?

Premium Member
    Well, that would make a lot of sense, considering Hurley already has the numbers memorized... very interesting. I don't recall Hurley telling that joke, though - happen to recall the answer?

Maybe Hurley heard that joke in the psych ward from the man who told him the numbers. That might further suggest that the psych man once held Desmond's job.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

I put the snowman question into google and got a hit under "Children's jokes."

What did one snowman say to the other snowman?
    Can you smell carrots!

Har de har har.

I think you guys are onto something about Hurley's friend in the psych ward, but he says he heard them with a friend when they were stationed somewhere listening to radio transmissions.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

The Symbol on the shark is slightly different than the one in the bunker, there is no sawn in the middle. Maybe there are different symbols for different divisions of whatever organization is running things. Apollo is a real candy bar, or I should say was. They haven't made it since the 70's
    Hmm. I have this dream. I'm driving a bus. And my teeth start falling out. My mum is in the back. Eating biscuits. Everything smells of bacon. It's weird. 'Course then I wake up screaming.

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I think you guys are onto something about Hurley's friend in the psych ward, but he says he heard them with a friend when they were stationed somewhere listening to radio transmissions.
    That reminds me. What was the deal with that deceased Austrailan man that Hurley tried to track down. Remember when Hurley spoke to his wife and she was saying the number's weren't cursed? was that the psyche ward guys 'friend'.

Man, I have a bad memory.

4 + 8 + 15 + 16 + 23 + 42 = 108

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I put the snowman question into google and got a hit under "Children's jokes."

What did one snowman say to the other snowman?
    Can you smell carrots!

I posted that last night during the show.No big deal. Hep, I know you didn't watch until PST. Unless I'm on your ignore list, too....

Do snowwomen smell carats?

The Hurley connection with the joke must correlate with the dude in the psych ward, who must have been the guy Desmond replaced - good catch!

Quote Originally Posted by mozzz
    Such as, if Desmond was expecting 'him' to show up, how was 'him' supposed to arrive or meet up with Desmond? It took dynamite to blow the lid off the hatch - seems as if Desmond was expecting a replacement, that's not how they would arrive - by having to blast their way in.
    I agree. There has to be another entrance, and that one was just an emergency exit.

Also, if I was doing some kind of covert ops, and I was supposed to replace Desmond, I wouldn't be getting onto a commercial airliner in hopes that it just might crash on the right island. So I can't see how any of the 48 would be "him".

And I have no recollection of Hurley telling that joke last season.

I wonder why Desmond has to reset the clock for such small intervals. The clock itself had 5 digits for minutes and 2 for seconds, so theoretically he could be setting it for 99999 minutes and getting a lot more sleep.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread