+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 520 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106506 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by babymay
    This may be somewhat off topic, but is the guy who played Ethan going to be on a sci-fi series on CBS, one of the many alien invasions type storylines new shows? I think it was him in the preview...sorry for going off-topic
    His name is William Mapother. He is listed as a regular guest character on the show Threshold - he will be in the first two episodes but I don't know how many after that. The show is about an alien craft crashing into the ocean and the US Navy investigating.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I just saw a trailer and it looks like
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Walt
    is going to be taken by someone on the island. All I could make of it was someone saying
    Click to see Spoiler:
    "We need the child" and then Michael screaming for Walt
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

walt was taken on the season finale.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

and I missed it????
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl
    and I missed it????
    Apparently. Good grief - it was a 2-hour episode. How in heck did you miss it?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Apparently. Good grief - it was a 2-hour episode. How in heck did you miss it?
    I don't know. I must not have been around that night or something. That's okay I'll see it on these repeats. If not I'll get it on DVD

Hopefully they'll rerun it right before the new season starts, to refresh people's minds.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Thats what they normally do. Usually the week before a new season of a show starts, they air the season finale from the previous season. Hmm, maybe they'll show all 3 parts of Exodus back to back to back!

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    SPOILERS, AHOY!

More info on who will be appearing in the premiere, who will be doing things (and who wont), and how long the Boaters are going to be away from the main group.

Click to see Spoiler:
    08/25 - At long last, you'll find out what's inside the hatch, as will the three survivors who venture inside. [Canada Champ Note: There were 4 of them when the hatch blew: Jack, Kate, Hurley, Locke. My guess is that Hurley decides to stay above ground while the other 3 go in.] "We made a bold choice," says executive producer Carlton Cuse. "It's something we ourselves felt was cool." Not to mention freaky and thrilling. As for the guys on the raft? "Those who survived are seperated from the main group for the first third of the season," reveals executive producer Damon Lindelof. So not everyone survived? Lindelof won't say -- he's more willing to discuss who's coming than going. Jack's wife, Sarah (Julie Bowen), returns in the premiere, as does his father. And at least two actors - Michelle Rodriguez and Oz's Adewale Akinnyoye-Agbaje - join the cast. Rodriguez reprises her role as Ana-Lucia, a passenger who crossed paths with Jack in the Season 1 finale. Her arrival on the island will turn the Jack-Kate-Sawyer triangle into "a romantic trapezoid," Lindelof says. Akinnuoye-Agbaje will play Emeka, a Nigerian character living on the island. Hmmm... might he know something about that Beech-craft plane full of heroin and the bones of Nigerian drug smugglers? Source: TV Guide (Printed edition)

Thanks CC!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    It never occurred to me that Emeka might be a castaway from that plane crash - wonder why the Others would have wanted that plane to crash? I doubt it was an accident. No youngins aboard, and there were so many statues still on the plane, they probably didn't do it for the heroin??? I love all of the mystery!

"those that survived" is intriguing..... I was pretty sure Michael and Jin would be safe, (Sawyer's safety is a given) now I am wondering if they plan to get rid of Michael???

So, the Jack/Kate/Sawyer trio grows with the addition of Ana Lucia; I guess that is spelling out Sawyer/Ana Lucia hook up. (no big surprise there)

Thanks again CC

+ Reply to Thread