+ Reply to Thread
Page 520 of 520 FirstFirst ... 20420470510511512513514515516517518519520
Results 5,191 to 5,196 of 5196
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Re: Lost - Season 2

I watched Lost from the beginning and loved it. I missed season 3 when I was undergoing cancer treatment and never felt I missed anything. Then after it was all over, my son discovered it and bought all the seasons on DVD. He'd call me and discuss things and when he finished I borrowed them and watched it again. It was a REAL TRIP watching it all back to back, knowing how things would turn out. The season I missed was great because I got to see new episodes and flesh things out. I had never watched the final episode and vowed not to, knowing people had been disappointed, but then watching the seasons on DVD, I did and actually enjoyed it. If you haven't watched it since it aired a week at a time on tv, find it at your library or on Netflix (? I'm guessing). Walk down memory lane.
    Florimel, YorkieMom and momrek06 like this.
    Count your blessings!

I just started watching this show on netflix and will be watching the last two episodes of season 2. I have so many unanswered questions but im hooked on the show and cant stop watching
    momrek06 likes this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: The FoRT's Big Kid

You are so lucky to be able to binge watch Lost. Imagine those of us who had to wait a week between episodes and longer with regular breaks and between seasons. My son did what you're doing and he would call me all crazy and wanting to talk it over. See if you can find someone who has seen it to bounce questions off of. We had great fun discussing it here as it unfolded.
    momrek06 and MReid like this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by MReid View Post
    I just started watching this show on netflix and will be watching the last two episodes of season 2. I have so many unanswered questions but im hooked on the show and cant stop watching
    OMG....LOST.....soooooooooo FABULOUS!!!! Enjoy it Mal!!!!
    MReid likes this.
    KAREN

Im watching the season 2 finale right now I am more confused than ever lolololol so Desmond is responsible for the plane crash because he didnt push the button? And what in God's name is wrong with these people the others lol. I hate the guy with the fake beard. Locke was determined no to push the execute button and caused a disaster this show is crazy but I love it lolololol
    2016 Yearbook Title: The FoRT's Big Kid

PWS
    FORT Fogey

One of the many cool things (aside from introducing us to actors Jorge and Josh! and another you haven't met yet....another "non-leading man" type like Jorge who had a break out role here), was how your view of different people and groups changed during the show.

+ Reply to Thread