+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 520 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I'm so excited about the show tonight I can barely contain myself.

I'm actually taking a class tonight at 8 so it can get me through until the show starts!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet but it just struck me. It says quarantine on the inside of the hatch. Quarantine is a warning. So it was there to warn "Desmond" that those on the island are quarantined, not him. Could our survivors have been exposed to something? Is this why Desmond was injecting himself at the beginning? So our Lost people would not infect him?

FORT Fan
    The whole thing with Walt on Kimmel, does anyone have a vid link to that? i am interested and want to watch it. Thanks

I'm a big Stephen King fan too, and I hadn't caught the references to The Stand. Now that it's pointed out, I can see the rocker connection, and will add a pregnant-girl connection, as there's a pregnant girl who gives birth in both stories. Also, in The Stand, the characters have survived a manmade plague, and in Lost we have some sort of mysterious sickness.
    But that's about it -- I don't know that I think we're even sure there's a good vs. evil thing going on in Lost, although there certainly is a lot of black/white symbolism, as was pointed out.
    If the writers are going further than that, I wonder if there's a Randall Flagg character pulling the strings in the background?

Maxx -- I mentioned a few pages back that I noticed the "quarantine" sign was on the inside, as well. I thought what you did -- that maybe it means the sickness is outside the hatch.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Don't forget: because of last week's hurricane on Wednesday night, some cities didn't get to see all of Lost, so they're replaying the season premiere, tonight at 8pm ET (in about 3.5 hours).

FORT Newbie
    I have Lurked on this site for quite a while, usually in a section regarding another reality show (now over). I registered recently and this is my second post.

I adore this show. I think it is THE most creative, entertaining show to come on TV in years! It is almost like watching a movie every Wed. and when it is over I am always like "no...I want to see what happens..." Definitely hooked!

You all here are so cool to be trying to figure all this out. I can hardly believe how much all of you see in each episode that I miss. Maybe some of you have Tivo, or something. Anyway, I am truly impressed!

Thanks for this site and I loook forward to seeing more here and maybe putting my own 2 cents worth in from time to time!

Angel

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Speaking of Matthew Fox, there's a good chance he'll make MSNBC's "The It List" this week. (At this point I wish I knew how to do a link, dammit.)
    Here you go, Qboots: It List

Regarding Bernard:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    The actress who plays Rose is listed as appearing in the same episode as the actor playing Bernard (episode 4) so she will be making another appearance. Whether she'll be seeing Bernard on the island, or only in flashback form, remains to be seen...

AngelDance
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    5 more minutes until the repeat of the season finale.

I'll look for anything we might have missed (but that seems unlikely that we wouldever miss anything on this show!).

Sugar coated with a bite lemon_drop's Avatar
    There's such a blend of old and new in the hatch.... old records, turntable, furniture, exercise bike, etc., but the washer and dryer are new, joy dishsoap, tide and looks like downy fabric softener... weird.
    "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past once more?"

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    can anyone rewatch the 1st show, and figure out Desmonds keystrokes when he woke up?

+ Reply to Thread