+ Reply to Thread
Page 517 of 520 FirstFirst ... 17417467507508509510511512513514515516517518519520 LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,170 of 5191
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

FORT Fan
    Ohh, that recap was good!
    I haven't followed the show and was always intrigued but everytime I watched an episode I would be so "lost". This recap did a good job in summarizing the main plot line. I'm so into this show and I'm definitely going to follow this third season. I think I'm even going to get the DVD's, lol.

From the 3rd season sneak-peak, it looks like maybe Jack is not really who he said he was?
    It looks like this season will focus on the others, who they are and their new camp/hideout.

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    upcoming talk show appearances
    -------------------
    Tue 10/3: Dominic Monaghan - LIVE WITH REGIS AND KELLY
    Wed 10/4: Evangeline Lilly - THE ELLEN DEGENERES SHOW
    Wed 10/4: Emilie de Ravin - JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE
    Wed 10/4: Dominic Monaghan - LATE NIGHT WITH CONAN O'BRIEN

Re: Lost - Season 2

Hubby and I just rented Season 2 disc 4 and 5 we finished watching 1,2, and 3. I kind of felt sorry for Charlie, although he did bring it on himself by lying to Claire and everyone else about finding the plane, the statues, and the drugs. I also feel that Locke should've taken the blame and not telling Sadid not to say anything to Charlie.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaybo II;3051285;
    Hubby and I just rented Season 2 disc 4 and 5 we finished watching 1,2, and 3. I kind of felt sorry for Charlie, although he did bring it on himself by lying to Claire and everyone else about finding the plane, the statues, and the drugs. I also feel that Locke should've taken the blame and not telling Sayid not to say anything to Charlie.
    You are making fast progress viewing each season. If this keeps up, you will be through season 3 before they release season 4; but you might still be able to watch some of it online.

I was annoyed with Charlie as well but you have to love the guy. Like a little boy that is cute, sweet but naughty sometimes.

I think he's trying to redeem himself by helping Echo build a church. I also noticed that they're "killing off" the women Shannon, Ana Lucia, and Hurley's love interest.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Note the correlation of DUI's and deaths. Not that I recall "Shannon" being in that group, but the other two women were for sure.

I think the DUI's may have provided a reason, but were not the basis for the removal of Michelle, Cynthia, or AAA. Damon and Lindelhorf do listen to their viewers and in the case of Michelle, they realized that the majority could not stand Ana-Lucia or Michelle Rodriguez. Cynthia, although a much better actress than Michelle, did cause some disruption on the set among some of the original cast members and her death made Michael's killing of Ana-Lucia seem more horrific to viewers than killing just Ana-Lucia would have done.

AAA(Mr. Eko) -- sorry, I can just never remember how to spell his whole name -- was a very very good actor, but also caused trouble on set. I believe he really wanted to go. All the other deaths, or apparent deaths, have been to forward the story line or to appease viewers as in the case of unnecessary and unpopular characters.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I was really sorry to see Hurley's love interest go before we found out what her motivation was. Did she really like him? Know about the Lotto $$? Work for the forces of evil? It was a kind of pointless wrap up, although it fit in with their statements that people would die just as they might in a real world LOST scenario, sometimes seemingly at random.

I wonder if its possible that Widmore moved the island and that's why he's trying to find a way back. Just a thought.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread