+ Reply to Thread
Page 515 of 520 FirstFirst ... 15415465505506507508509510511512513514515516517518519520 LastLast
Results 5,141 to 5,150 of 5191
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

what up Losties!? Im your newest member in your lost thread! lol ok.. heres how I got obsessed with LOST... I heard a whole bunch of people talking about lost so I was like ok i guess i'll check it out lol and I rented the first disc of season 1 in may (yeah i know im kinda late lol) well anyways then i got real obsessed and rented all the other discs and then i bought season 1 not too long after. then i saw the reruns of season 2 on ABC up to episode 10 and then they had to be stupid and stop airing them lol. and I got the Season 2 DVD the day it came out and it took me 2 days to watch it all. anyways.. what do you guys think the ends all about? with those guys in the arctic.. i was totally confused lol. and do you guys think theyre like trapped in a dome or something? and I hope Locke and Desmond survived!! oh and is it true theres gonna be Alex & Danielle flashbacks?? well anyways you guys can either call me topmodelfanatic or Jermaine so yeah peace out!!

Welcome to the obsession Jermaine. lol

The 2 guys in the arctic are working for Penelope Windmore who was Desmond's girlfriend. There must have been a tracking device in the boat and with the electromagnetic disturbance they were finally able to see the boat. Penelope had once said to Desmond "I have a lot of money, Desmond. With enough money and determination you can find anyone."

I read somewhere that the producers or writers or someone from the show had promised that they are not in a snow globe or someone's dream.L

I'd like to know more about Danielle too. I don't see Locke biting it anytime soon but with this show anything could happen.

BTW,does anyone know if it was actually the anartic for sure or could it be somewhere else.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Well I think it could be anywhere. They've never said exactly WHEN the 'present' is, or WHEN the 'island time' is. For the Losties, it's been around 65 days on the island, so for them it's the end of November, 2004. With the addition of the 'present' flashbacks such as the two workers and Penelope, however, they haven't addressed when those 'present'-backs' take place. So it could have been winter (in which case the two workers could be anywhere), or summer (in which case they would have to have been somewhere that is always cold, such as the arctic).

I wonder what Desmond meant when he said "what if the experiment wasnt about the people in here but the people in there.." what would the experiment about the guys in the pearl hatch be about? and I think it would be kool if Jack and Claire were brother and sister like other people think. and do you guys think that it will be revealed how Locke got paralyzed this season??

I dont know if I should spoiler tag this, because it already aired on ABC. ABC did a 'preview' show for all the shows coming this fall, hosted by Tom Bergeron. In the section for Lost, they showed a BRAND NEW clip from season 3, with Sawyer in it. It didn't give away a whole lot, but it was pretty funny. I'll spoiler tag it nonetheless.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Sawyer is in a cage, apparently next door to another guy in a cage, who he calls Carl. In Sawyer's cage there's a big button with a fork and a knife on it (probably making Sawyer think that food will come if he presses it). Sawyer presses it, and a "Warning" comes from a speaker. He presses it again, another "Warning." He presses it a third time, and this time it shocks him and sends him flying across his cage. He then utters his usual profanity as the scene ends.

The scene, while it is a big 24 megabytes, can be downloaded from Lost-Media.com. Here's the link to get to the Video Clips download page. It's entitled "ABC's LOST Sneak Peek" and should be the first option you see.

http://lost-media.com/modules.php?na...ownload&cid=24

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ View Post
    ...I did write a long and detailed post on here a few days ago, but when I hit Submit, it didn't post it. It took too long to write it up, so I'm not going to post it again....and ...OK apparently I know why my first post got erased, because I said a word that apparently I can't say on this forum.
    Don't you hate that when that happens!

Canada Champ. Thanks for the info! I'll be checking in here this season too. My sweetie is addicted and got me caught up in it now as well.

Now if only I could get it out of my head that the Losties have to compete for POV and someone on the island is going to be evicted I'll be ok.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Cant wait -- only a week and a half. YAY!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    Cant wait -- only a week and a half. YAY!

Actually it's 2 and a half weeks. But you should still watch on September 27th, because they're showing a recap special of season 2. If any of you have friends who havent seen Lost yet, get them to watch the recap special.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post

Now if only I could get it out of my head that the Losties have to compete for POV and someone on the island is going to be evicted I'll be ok.

Soda and keyboard - never again while reading FORT

+ Reply to Thread