+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    I still don't believe there was an explosion.

After thinking about it some more, I'm inclined to agree with you. There was a bright flash like what would accompany an explosion, but I don't remember the sound of one. IIRC, it was relatively quiet on the outside where Jack and co. were. I would think an explosion that created a flash that bright would be heard on that part of the island, too.

Mrdobolina, I don't know much about magnetics, but what if the hatch door somehow became repelled by the magnet in the hatch when the key was turned? Maybe the hatch door was magnetized with the same polarity as the hatch magnet?
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

I'm starting to see promos for the new season of LOST. Can't wait!
    Fabulous Fifty

Want to be green?? Join the Premium Member FORT team. Click for more info!

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    New Lost promo w/Season 3 footage!

Could contain spoilers, so be warned.

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/200...n-3-promo.html

Some of the things seen in the promo:
    Click to see Spoiler:

-Kate being marched along by a man in a plaid tshirt.
    -Sawyer shaking bars of a cage from which he is in.
    -Jack turning a handle on a door and opening it, and being greeted with a ton of water (could this be the rumoured underwater hatch?).

Thanks for that link Canada Champ!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Hmmm.....Sawyer in a cage. Be still my girlish heart.

LostLinks has a few promos you can watch also, but the only one that contains new footage is the one CC already showed us.

http://www.lostlinks.net/index2.htm

Season 2 DVD comes out Tuesday, correct?

On the new cast members:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Elizabeth Mitchell will be a regular, while Rodrigo Santoro & Kiele Sanchez are listed as recurring.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Mr. Eko

Lost' actor arrested on traffic charge Tue Sep 5, 5:30 PM ET

HONOLULU - Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje of the hit TV series "Lost" was arrested on a traffic violation in Waikiki this weekend, police said.

The 39-year-old actor, who plays Mr. Eko on the ABC drama, was arrested early Saturday for disobeying a police officer and driving without a license. He posted $500 bail and was released after spending a little more than six hours in jail, police said.

He is scheduled to appear in district court Sept. 26.

Akinnuoye-Agbaje, who plays a former African drug lord who has taken on the identity of a priest, is the third cast member of "Lost" to be arrested for traffic violations in Hawaii, where the series is shot.

In December 2005, Michelle Rodriguez and Cynthia Watros were arrested for drunken driving. They were arrested in separate cars within 15 minutes of each other. Both pleaded guilty.

Watros, 38, had her license suspended for 90 days, paid a $312 fine and was ordered to undergo alcohol assessment and counseling.

Rodriguez, who had a previous drunken-driving conviction in Los Angeles and two speeding tickets in Honolulu, was sentenced to five days in jail and $357 in fines.

The 28-year-old actress also spent a day in jail in California after her probation was revoked.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060905/...nuoye_agbaje_3

Hmm. Maybe they should swap the Lost cast members' cars for bus passes . . .
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Fanatic
    of all places to do traffic violations...waikiki. the worst. disobeying cops and driving without valid license. cops are posted/patroling every corner. area is congested with lots of tourists...many walking. well, at least he wasnt drunk. wonder what he did to get the cops attention. illegal tint, wasnt using signals, parked illegally, driving thru crosswalks, etc.

seriously, how many cast members got arrested already and/or ticketed. half of the main cast i bet. seriously need a bus pass.
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

So does this mean Eko will be the first casualty of the new season? What is it with those tailies? They just don't obey the rules of the road. Is Bernard next?

More rumors about season 3:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Episode 5 will be about Locke and episode 6 will be about Jack. So far the rumors are just rumors.

I just finished rewatching the first two seasons, and I noticed that of all the cast members, Hurley has appeared in the most episodes. The only one he missed was "The Other 48 Days", which was about the tailies. Locke, Sawyer and Jack have each missed 2 episodes.

ETA: OK, now I'm reading that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Ep. 5 is Eko-centric.
    Things change quickly in rumor-ville.

Also, there's a new preview out:

http://tv.yahoo.com/feature/fall06/?d=403

(Go to the left and click "ABC", then click on "Lost".)
    Last edited by Qboots; 09-06-2006 at 12:59 PM.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    OMG! Awesome preview! It looked like Kate was wearing a nice pretty little dress, wonder where she got it from. And I noticed that in the preview they showed the hatch blast door (when seen with a black light). Will they continue to expand on the blast door story? I hope so!

FORT Fanatic
    you should probably put your post in spoilers canadachamp, some people may want to be surprised as that trailer could possibly reveal a lot.

+ Reply to Thread