+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen View Post
    I'll miss the hatch too - it was such a creative addition to the show.
    I don't remember where Locke and Desmond were, exatly. Could that titanium wall have protected them from the worst of the explosion/fallout?
    I'll be curious to see how they get out of there. Charlie sure didn't seem concerned about them. What about Eko? Wasn't he in there too? I guess I'd better start watching the repeats so I can be up to speed on 10/04.
    Charlie isn't much concerned about anything that doesn't get him one step closer to stealing and owning Claire's soul.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

Oh NO isnt Season 3 starting until Oct 4th why did I think it was Sept.................wahhhhh I have to wait yet another month

It's o.k., Cazz, we're here for you.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazz View Post
    Oh NO isnt Season 3 starting until Oct 4th why did I think it was Sept.................wahhhhh I have to wait yet another month
    Well Season 2 comes out on DVD on September 5th, so that should tide you over. I know I'll be watching basically an episode per day in September, so that should keep me plenty busy. Oh, and university. But that comes second. Lost is always first priority.

FORT Fanatic
    haha...okay...oct 4 premiere....good. i still have to finish watching Season 2. after my trip this past February (out for 3 wks) all i did was just recorded it. and save all my recordings to watch over the summer but that went down the drain with the planning of my sisters wedding which just took place early august. now i can play catch up even though i basically know what the hell happened.
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen View Post
    I don't remember where Locke and Desmond were, exatly. Could that titanium wall have protected them from the worst of the explosion/fallout?
    It's been awhile since I watched the finale but if memory serves, Locke was near the computer, Desmond was in the crawlspace beneath the floor, and Eko was in the hallway. So they were all inside the bunker when the key was being turned. If that resulted in an explosion big enough to destroy the bunker it should also have destroyed everything/everyone inside. I still don't believe there was an explosion.

Quote Originally Posted by corprip
    Charlie isn't much concerned about anything that doesn't get him one step closer to stealing and owning Claire's soul.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    When Charlie was asked about Eko and Locke, he seemed nonchalant about it, like he was expecting them to be there, like they told him they would be there. This makes me wonder that perhaps the turning of the key had a 'reverse magnet' effect, which caused the hatch door to blow off (repelled by the turning of the key). Perhaps Charlie met up with Eko/Locke/Desmond, but they told him to go back to camp, and that they would clean up some of the wreckage in the hatch.

Oh and I rewatched that scene yesterday when Desmond turns the key. It still gave me shivers watching the countdown clock in the hatch crumple up like that. It seemed like the end of an era in a way.

Don't waste your time buying the tvguide with the Lost cd on the cover. It said sneak peek at Season 3 but it was a total waste of money. All they did was show a few key players and nothing beyond that - nothing at all about the new season whatsoever. NO SNEAK PEEK! I haven't looked at the rest of the cd but not hopeful it will tell me anything new.

I just rewatched the finale and I have a question for everyone. After Desmond turns the key, the sky turned the weird color, the loud sound happened, and then everything stopped, and the magnet effect was no longer. At that point, a hatch door with "Quarantine" on it falls out of the sky, narrowly missing Bernard, Claire and Aaron. My question: where did that door come from? Is it generally accepted that it was the door that the survivors blew off of the hatch at the end of last season? If so, how did it fly up into the air when everything else that was metal was being pulled TOWARD the magnetic anomaly inside the hatch? Is it possible that there is perhaps a "sky hatch" that is invisible to the naked eye?

If the last time the button wasn't pushed brought down the airplane, why wouldn't it be possible that this time it affected a possible hatch in the sky?
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Awww thanks guys, I'll just have to be strong

+ Reply to Thread