+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

CCL
    ^^ They said it was in response to fans getting all upset with all the repeats this year. So they're going to air 6 episodes, show 13 weeks of some Taye Diggs show, and then return for the rest of the season without break. Not too sure about it, personally...
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

. . . show 13 weeks of some Taye Diggs show . . .
    Well, if there's no Lost, Taye Diggs isn't a bad way to go. (I'd like me some o' dat Taye Diggs!)
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Fanatic
    http://www.comingsoon.net/cgi-bin/im...on_2006&img=27

the action figures are revealed. the charlie and locke ones look really life like. theres even a shannon one and the setting she comes with is so her character. its hilarious.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lostonanisland View Post
    http://www.comingsoon.net/cgi-bin/im...on_2006&img=27

the action figures are revealed. the charlie and locke ones look really life like. theres even a shannon one and the setting she comes with is so her character. its hilarious.

I didnt know they were making an Ana-Lucia action figure...

http://www.comingsoon.net/gallery/Co...comiccon34.jpg

FORT Fanatic
    i knew someone was gonna say that

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    ^^ They said it was in response to fans getting all upset with all the repeats this year. So they're going to air 6 episodes, show 13 weeks of some Taye Diggs show, and then return for the rest of the season without break. Not too sure about it, personally...
    I'm OK with it. It's kind of annoying having one or two new shows and then one or two reruns. I'd prefer them showing the new episodes straight through like "24" or broken into 2 blocks like they're planning to. Although 6 eps isn't much of a block. 12 eps and 12 eps would be better.

(See? No matter how they schedule it, people will still complain. )
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fanatic
    what if they broke it into 3 sets? like do 8 weeks of lost, 7 weeks of the taye diggs show, another 8 weeks of lost, then 6 weeks of the taye diggs show, and then 7 weeks to the season finale of lost... it would just be that way so its not a full 13 weeks without lost and its broken in half again...

FORT Fan
    i have a feeling that after the 6th episode, there is going to be a huge cliffhanger...hence why they are doing that...seems the only logical reason

JR.
    That 2 block schedule is better than last year, but the layoff is a bit too long.

Quote Originally Posted by technomage500 View Post
    Just heard today that LOST will show ONLY 6 episodes in Sept/Oct and then go off the air for 13 weeks!!!! Have they gone insane. They say that they considered running like 24 does and wait till January but that would be too long off the air. They seem determined to kill this show as soon as possible.
    Wow, I never thought of it that way, but I agree - to not show anything for 13 weeks is crazy! People need more story satisfaction, if they can't deliver it, it will be easy to walk away and enjoy other programs. Maybe, they want to end the series this season? Darn - what shows will they be opposite?

+ Reply to Thread