+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by JR. View Post
    I heard somewhere that the guest actor category is limited to a few episodes (4, I think), and that Emerson was past that limit.
    If he's not a guest and he's not a regular, what is he? He gets left out? Well, he is still a winner in my mind. And while I'm at it, I'll just add AAA and Mira Furlan to my little list, so nyaahh Emmy people!
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen View Post
    If he's not a guest and he's not a regular, what is he?
    A recurring character?

FORT Fanatic
    didnt emerson sign on as a regular for season 3?

According to Spoilerfix and Ausiello he did.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Yunjin Kim (Sun) is scheduled to appear on Letterman tomorrow night. (Tues.)
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fogey
    Bumping it because I'm going through the withdrawal here!!!!!

Anything new? Anyone? Anywhere?

SOMEONE???????

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    LOL, I'm with ya. September 5th (S2 on DVD) is still a LONG way away!

Spoilerfix.com hasn't had any spoilers up since June 12th. But they should have some up sometime in the next few weeks, as the shooting for the new season normally starts this month.

FORT Fanatic
    spoilerfix has something up now. go check it out its pretty good!

FORT Fogey
    Well any news will do..

http://apnews1.iwon.com/article/20060715/D8ISK4780.html

LAT: Abrams Inks Paramount, Warner Deals

Email this Story

Jul 15, 3:28 PM (ET)

LOS ANGELES (AP) - J.J. Abrams, the co-creator of "Lost" and director of "Mission: Impossible 3," signed a five-year deal with Paramount Pictures and a six-year contract with Warner Bros., together worth more than $55 million, it was reported Saturday.

The two deals, completed early Friday, made the 40-year-old writer-producer one of the industry's highest-paid directors, the Los Angeles Times reported.

Abrams has been at Walt Disney Co.'s Touchstone Television studio, where he based his production company and created several ABC series.

"An opportunity presented itself, and we went for it," Peter Roth, president of Warner Bros. Television, told the newspaper. "J.J. is such a unique and extraordinary talent, someone whom I've admired from a distance for years."

An e-mail message left for Paramount and a phone call left for Warner Bros. weren't immediately returned Saturday.

Roth declined to discuss financial details, but two sources told the newspaper that Abrams would get at least $4 million a year for six years and overhead costs that would average about $2 million a year for his Bad Robot production label.

The deal also allows him at least 35 percent of what's known as the "back-end," or the revenue from DVD sales, Internet downloads and syndication sales.

Just heard today that LOST will show ONLY 6 episodes in Sept/Oct and then go off the air for 13 weeks!!!! Have they gone insane. They say that they considered running like 24 does and wait till January but that would be too long off the air. They seem determined to kill this show as soon as possible.
    Headlines
    Iran says it shot down unmanned US spy plane.
    Lemonade recalled due to possibleglass fragments in Canada.
    Lindsay Lohan to join Celebrity Big Brother.

Anybody else need a dandelion break???

+ Reply to Thread