+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

FORT Fanatic
    yea i am kinda shocked that emerson didnt get any nods. he was on much longer than desmond and he played his character so good that you actually believed it. or they couldve given AAA a best actor thing or something. hes pretty awesome too.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by lostonanisland View Post
    yea i am kinda shocked that emerson didnt get any nods. he was on much longer than desmond and he played his character so good that you actually believed it. or they couldve given AAA a best actor thing or something. hes pretty awesome too.
    Sorry, not so good on people's "real" names. Who did Emerson play?

FORT Fanatic
    henry

I just saw Naveen Andrews in this Bollywood movie called Bride and Prejudice based on the Jane Austin novel Pride and Prejudice. He had a secondary role but was featured in the first big dance number. So weird to see him dancing around like that after his serious character on Lost, but he was really good!

Well, congratulations to "Lost" on their Emmy nominations. I love the Desmond character but I'm also quite surprised that Henry Gale didn't catch the eye of the Emmy voters. Michael Emerson can convey so much with just the slightest change in facial expression. Plus, he's downright creeeeepy.

This may be of no interest to anyone but me, but I can't believe that it took me until last night to realize that the actor who plays Claire's psychic also played the Russian President, Yuri, on this past season of "24". I pay almost as much attention to 24 as I do to Lost, so I just don't know how I failed to notice that.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by lostonanisland View Post
    henry
    Thanks! I agree with you all--he should have a been a guest star nominee before Desmond.

FORT Newbie

lost

i'm new here i would like to chat about lost

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Thanks! I agree with you all--he should have a been a guest star nominee before Desmond.
    Well, I think Desmond is good too. "See you in the other life b r o t h e r".

I can just hear his voice and Aussie's accent!

Quote Originally Posted by beadbabe View Post
    i'm new here i would like to chat about lost

Jump right in -- the water's fine!
    So whaddya think? Fun? Confusing?
    Got any favorites? (I really like Jin and Sun.)
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Welcome to FORT beadbabe!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread