+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Has there been any news on the Evie/Dom relationship?

Has she dumped him yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ View Post
    Has there been any news on the Evie/Dom relationship?

Has she dumped him yet?
    Not that I've heard. Are you expecting her to? Figure you'd have a shot then?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    Not that I've heard. Are you expecting her to? Figure you'd have a shot then?
    Well if any Canadian has a shot at her, it should be the Champ of Canada, shouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ View Post
    Well if any Canadian has a shot at her, it should be the Champ of Canada, shouldn't it?
    Sounds reasonable to me.

I'm so desperate for "Lost", I've started watching the whole series over from the beginning. Jin & Sun have really changed from the way they were in the pilot ep.
    It almost seemed like a master/slave relationship back then. And Kate seemed so timid. Not at all like a gal who could blow up a house with dear old dad still in it.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

JR.
    I'm so desperate for "Lost", I've started watching the whole series over from the beginning.
    Why would you torture yourself like that? It was so good back then

Ahhhh, but it's not torture. It's absolute heaven! The torture comes when I get into the season 2 episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by JR. View Post
    But, we really didn't see what brought the plane down, and that's my biggest problem with TPTB's statement. After 2 seasons, the only thing we know for sure is that the plane broke apart and crashed. Was it really Desmond's fault, was it coincidence, or was it gremlins?
    Yeah, supposedly the plane was flying around for TWO hours, off course, before it crashed. When exactly during that 2 hours did the button not get pushed? And why does NO ONE investigate the wiring from the button to the nuclear-scaled electromagnetic force? And why is a real horse from the states on this island too? It was travelling in cargo?

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    And why is a real horse from the states on this island too? It was travelling in cargo?
    You could tell the nationality of the horse?

I just finished rewatching all the season 1 episodes. For anyone who has the episodes available to them, I strongly advise it. It's a great way to spend the summer.

I couldn't believe how teary-eyed I got after "....In Translation". Seeing all that was going on between Jin & Sun. And I cried again at Boone's death. And I revived my dislike for Shannon after watching her try to kill Locke. Now I don't feel so bad that she's gone.

........oh dear, I really do need to try and get a life........

FORT Fanatic
    lost got some nominations in the emmys

best guest actor in a drama: henry ian cusick as desmond
    best casting
    outstanding cinematography for a single camera series: MoSMoF
    best director for a drama series: jack bender for live together die alone
    outstanding single camera picture editing for a drama series, one of them and live together die alone
    outstanding single camera sound mixing for a series: live together die alone
    outstanding special visual effects for a series: live together die alone (again)
    outstanding writing for a drama: the 23rd psalm (lindelof and cuse)

and thats it. lots of small technical nominations but it beats getting none. 9 nominations in all

You could tell the nationality of the horse?

Michael Emerson - you are an Emmy winner in my mind (fat lot of good that will do you)!
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

+ Reply to Thread