+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 520 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100150 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Walt(Malcolm David Kelly) was just on Jimmy Kimmel

They replayed the Walt/Shannon scene. Walt said he was a "ghost type" image, not there for real. He told Kimmel that he said "don't push the button".

settled

Quote Originally Posted by SQUATMAN
    Walt(Malcolm David Kelly) was just on Jimmy Kimmel

They replayed the Walt/Shannon scene. Walt said he was a "ghost type" image, not there for real. He told Kimmel that he said "don't push the button".

settled
    Woah! OKay, so did he have an explanation how he interacted with Shannon (putting his finger up to shush her)? I suppose he didn't elaborate, that would give it all away.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I don't post in this thread often, mostly because I'm allergic to spoilers and don't usually get a chance to watch the show until the weekend, by which time you guys are light years ahead of me.

But I do read this thread from time to time, and just wanted to take the time to express my awe at how much more observant and profound your viewing of this series is. I just can't believe what you guys catch, and the things you point out have really enriched my viewing of a series that my husband and eye already love. Thanks!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

For what it's worth...

I looked up St Sebastian (as in St Sebastian's Hospital).

"He is patron of archers, athletes, and soldiers, and is appealed to for protection against plagues."

http://www.catholic.org/saints/saint.php?saint_id=103

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Woah! OKay, so did he have an explanation how he interacted with Shannon (putting his finger up to shush her)? I suppose he didn't elaborate, that would give it all away.
    He actually said he told her, "don't push the damn button".

He didn't elaborate if he projected the vision (as I am assuming) or if she had a vision on her own, or if he jumped overboard and died and was there as a ghost (not the case since he said that he has filmed 3 episodes already and is flying back soon).

Either way, this "vision" would fall into the pseudo-scientific category, right?

Kimmel asked him if he got paid the same for the brief appearance and he said yes.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl
    ABC has posted a press release regarding an upcoming episode:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    "Everybody Hates Hugo" airs October 12 2005
    "Lost" stars Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje as the mysterious island man, Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Emilie de Ravin as Claire, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Maggie Grace as Shannon, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Daniel Dae Kim as Jin, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Dominic Monaghan as Charlie, Terry O'Quinn as Locke, Harold Perrineau as Michael, Michelle Rodriguez as Ana Lucia and Cynthia Watros as Libby.

Guest starring are L. Scott Caldwell as Rose, Sam Anderson as Bernard, Kimberley Joseph as flight attendant, Lillian Hurst as Carmen, DJ Qualls as Johnny, Billy Ray Gallion as Randy, Marguerite Moreau as Starla and Raj K. Bose as Pakistani shop clerk.

This resolves the issue regarding Bernard.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    But not whether he survived...could be flashback material

Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    I mean no offense Twiddler, but I just had to quote your post, because (while I realize you posted it from elsewhere) it made me feel better to know as obsessed as I am over the show, somewhere out there someone is more obsessed than me
    Heh...no problem. I just figured....the more info we have, the better we can figure out what the heck's going on on this damn island.

Oh, and, please....call me Twid, not Twiddler

Thanks everyone for the spoilers and insights to this show. I have turned so many people on to this show and it just surprising when I ask someone if they watch "Lost" they say no and I tell them how great it is. I can't get enough of the show and the info that is posted here.

Glad I came over from the reality show forum to this one!
    "Since no one can ever know for certain whether or not his own view of life is the correct one, it is absolutely impossible for him to know if someone else's is the wrong one." -Gore Vidal

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    LOL it's like we have our own little island here, and we keep mysteriously bringing in more and more people!

FORT Fogey
    I hope the writers are as smart and creative as some of you on here and we're not all just over-thinking this. But its fun guessing!!

+ Reply to Thread