+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 520 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105505 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Wow, I am so excited for the new season!! It'll be here before we know it! I thought the summer was going to drag on with those cliffhangers but it's almost time for season two!

Season 2 Trailer

I just saw my first trailer/promo for Season 2 (during MNF), all I can say is YEAH!!!!

Click to see Spoiler:

Kate sitting on the beach, thinking things like, "nobody knows anything about me...things happen for a reason
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

hi all, I've been more of a lurker the past few months, but have enjoyed the thread a lot. This show both my wife and my favorite show last year, and can't wait for the second season. I even got my in-laws hooked on it, and they hate that they have to wait to find out how season 1 ended I won't tell them.

I look forward to talking to all of you during the season about this. And to start off, I SO MUCH VOTE FOR THEM TO KILL SHANON OFF.

Hi Coke! We'll all be looking forward to talking to you as well!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Newbie
    [QUOTE=starkisssed]i am so excited for the return of Lost season 2 -- i didn't jump on the bandwagon til ABC started showing the reruns in the middle of the season last year.. silly me! Totally hooked now tho & hopefully I will be able to join in on some of the discussion for this year..

I am also one who would have chosen to boot Shannon off of the island... why couldn't it have been her to go instead of Boone? (I sure wouldn't have missed her She is the one character I just really dislike.[/QI

I am no Shannon fan myself and I agree it would have been better if Boone could have stayed. But she is not the one I hope "gets it" this season. I will probably be the only one who thinks this way but, I always wished Sun's husband would be killed off (he's so unimportant to me I can't remember his name). That way the chemistry between Sun and Michael could be developed. Then she could help with his son!
    Last edited by nctarheellady; 08-23-2005 at 02:30 AM. Reason: misspelling

Lea
    Hi Coke! Hi nectarheellady! Welcome to our little place in the forum world. Lost is our fav show too.Were glad both of you are here.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    SPOILER TIME!!!

Confirmed S2 cast members, names, departures, etc.

Click to see Spoiler:
    08/23 - Cynthia Watros will play a newcomer to the island who, in her former life, was a therapist. More layers to her character will be revealed as the season goes on. Watros joins other recent cast additions to "Lost," including Michelle Rodriguez, who joins the second season as Ana-Lucia Cortez, another passenger on doomed Oceanic Airlines flight 815. Also, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje was recently added as the mysterious character Emeka, who suddenly appears on the island. Source: Variety
    08/22 - There are more new characters coming aboard. Two series regular are leaving the show this season that I know of. Source: Kristin on E!Online
    08/22 - Soap-grad Cynthia Watros is joining the cast of Lost this season as Libby, a mysterious character who may or may not have been in the tail section of Oceanic Flight 815 when it crashed last fall. Source: TV Guide Online

You may remember
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Watros
    from the TV show
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Titus

This will be interesting, who will be part of the tail section, who will be Others and maybe even, another Ethan type "Other" undercover; can't wait to find out more!

Thanks CC!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl
    This will be interesting, who will be part of the tail section, who will be Others and maybe even, another Ethan type "Other" undercover; can't wait to find out more!

Thanks CC!
    This may be somewhat off topic, but is the guy who played Ethan going to be on a sci-fi series on CBS, one of the many alien invasions type storylines new shows? I think it was him in the preview...sorry for going off-topic
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Quote Originally Posted by Lea
    Any ideas for a long painful island death dagwood?
    Maybe they stumbled onto King Kong's island and the snake gets her?
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread