+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

It's probably going to be a while before Hurley finds his way back to camp anyway as someone mentioned before. Seeing as how he couldn't even find his way 100 feet to the other side of the beach for him and Libby to have a romantic picnic. (I'm guesseing on the distance)
    The only one I can think of that can take care of Vincent would be Locke. Maybe Rose
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fan
    i have a strong feeling that the first episode next season will show walt/michael on the boat and walt saying we have to go back for vincent, and michael saying no but then giving in and going back, but when they get there, hurley is there telling people what happened and they dont let michael leave.

Hangin' with Uncle Leo UGetWhatYouNeed's Avatar
    I read an inteview given by the actor who plays Michael. He will not be back next year as a regular, and has moved his family back to California from Hawaii.

interesting! I wonder what will happen to the boat.
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

I wonder if we'll see Walt's stepdad again? We still don't know where Vincent came from, and Walt's stepdad (was his name Brian?) seemed just as disturbed as the Others were about Walt's powers. Maybe Walt's stepdad is part of the Hanso Foundation too.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by corprip View Post
    I wonder if we'll see Walt's stepdad again? We still don't know where Vincent came from, and Walt's stepdad (was his name Brian?) seemed just as disturbed as the Others were about Walt's powers. Maybe Walt's stepdad is part of the Hanso Foundation too.
    ?? I thought Vincent was Walt's dog in Australia. Do you think he was a Hanso Foundation dog?

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    ?? I thought Vincent was Walt's dog in Australia. Do you think he was a Hanso Foundation dog?
    Vincent didn't belong to Walt until Michael picked Walt up in Austraila to go to the States. He belonged to Brian before that, but we don't know if Brian was involved with Hanso or not.

I think:

A) Vincent is definitely a Hanso Foundation dog;
    and
    B) Brian is also part of the Hanso Foundation.

It's entirely possible Brian married Walt's mother to get closer to Walt, but like the Others, he couldn't handle Walt's powers.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Devious mind, corprip!

Any word on whether or not the AnaLucia actress will continue to drive while drunk? I was kinda disgusted that she got out of serving time due to crowded jails.

Shouldn't this scare us all?

+ Reply to Thread